Ecotourism is the concept of sustainable tourism management. (Summarizing)

swr10 10 / 16 2  
Ecotourism is the concept of sustainable tourism management. Ecotourists are required to shield the places they visited, in terms of both the local ecology and culture. They compulsory provide endowment to the natural environments and indigenous traditions, such as participating in ecosystem conservation programs and local culture preservation projects. The ecotourism principles are also applied by the ecotourists in terms of accommodations and daily activities. They solicit lodges and travel companies that employ local workers. They also prefer to eco-friendly transportation modes, such as bicycles than cars that cause air pollutions.
Erpin92 3 / 3  
environments = environment

pollutions = pollution

you don't need to add "s" because they are uncountable noun
Hi Swr10, below are my thoughts for your summary.

- Ecotourism is thea concept of
- places they visited ,
- such as participating in the ecosystem
- prefer tothe eco-friendly

There you have it Swr10, overall, the summary is written in a way that the reader is able to picture the story. The words you use are very conversational, you made sure that it is comprehensive and you managed to go straight on to the purpose of the prompt.

For future reference, however, mind the minor details such us the linking verbs, the right forms of the words and the overall impact of the essay boils down to the outcome of the essay. Keep writing and should you need further assistance, do let us know, we are here for you.
daya23 4 / 4  
eco-friendly transportation modes
ibal28 20 / 30 5  
Hi swr10. Here I left the comment for you.

Ecotourism is thea concept of ...
... to shield the places they ever visitvisited , in terms of both of the local ecology and culture.
They also prefer to the eco-friendly transportation modes , such as bicycles than cars that causes air pollutions.
(for the future, remember to put several articles in your essay)

Hope this can help you.
Keep writing.

Home / Writing Feedback / Ecotourism is the concept of sustainable tourism management. (Summarizing)