Co-Educaitonal Schooling Systems; integrating concepts of the future; conclusion

classified9988 2 / 12 7  
Coursework task for GCSE English: write an extended piece arguing a topic of your choice

Co-Educaitonal Schooling Systems...

The idea of integrating concepts of 'the future' into the conclusion is proving difficult...
Please feel free to suggest other edits! Thank you!

"
In summation, I have clearly proven the effectiveness of co-educational schooling and that it is a more viable educational system over single-sexed schooling. It has been proven that co-educational schooling better prepares students for life in a diverse society, that co-educational institutes do not compromise the academic achievement of students, and that co-educational schools aid in developing relationships and encourage a greater sense of equality among students. I can understand that some of you may still chose to revert to your original views of perceiving single-sex schools as traditionally effective and instilling high academic attainment; yet, I have shown you that such institutes do not aid learning in students who do not conform to the stereotypical normalities associated with their gender and do address post-education life. {Therefore, I reaffirm that co-education is, and will continue being, the ideal learning mechanism to raise successful and accepting individuals for the modern workforce. //in[to] the future. //}

{Therefore, I reaffirm that co-education is, and will continue being, the ideal learning mechanism to raise successful and accepting individuals for the future workforce.}

{Therefore, I reaffirm that co-education is, and will continue being, the ideal learning mechanism to raise successful and accepting individuals in the future.}

{Therefore, I reaffirm that co-education is, and will continue being, the ideal learning mechanism to raise successful and accepting individuals for the workforce in the future.}

"
sandipsinh 37 / 90 3  
that ( END YOUR SENTENCE HERE) co-educational institutes do not compromise the academic achievement of students, and that co-educational schools aid in developing relationships and encourage

Home / Writing Feedback / Co-Educaitonal Schooling Systems; integrating concepts of the future; conclusion