Education should be free for everyone. Do you Agree or disagree? Write an essay to present your idea

meocon800 1 / 1  
free tuition for all

Quitting on schools have ever- increased due to several reasons and the main one is about the high tuition. It is believed that the government should make the education free for everyone. In my viewpoint, I partly agree with this idea.

On the one hand, A free-of-charge education is beneficial for the poor. Firstly, it can encourage a huge amount of people to go back to school. As you know, all parents want to make their children educated by sending them to school but sometimes due to the lack of resources, they have to deprive their children even from the basic education; Therefore, free tuition can set the equality of opportunities for them to develop their abilities and also the financial problems are no more burden

On the other hand, education without fee may affect directly teachers' salary and government budget. Firstly, a number of teachers will give up their job to find a well-paid one. It is said that , the number of students inversely proportional to the number of teachers. For instance, a class normally has 39 students and a teacher but now if there are 50 pupils in the class , teachers cannot make sure all their pupils understand the lessons. Secondly, the government do not have enough money to build more schools and universities. They have had to consider a diversity of fields such as : education, transportation , economy and so on. Therefore, it is hard for them to satisfy with people requirement of education.

In conclusion, free tuition is both advantageous and disadvantageous . It is the reason why the fee should be reduced wisely and sensibly to suit the pocket of everyone.

Please help me to correct my mistakes
Shinbi Jung13 1 / 4  
@meocon800
in line 1: have increased more than ever.
para2: jobs as a plural noun.
OP meocon800 1 / 1  
Thank you for your advision
Pham, your essay is wrong from the very beginning. The prompt paraphrase is incomplete and / or inaccurate. I cannot fully determine what it is that you are trying to paraphrase in the first paragraph. You have to make sure that your paraphrasing is clear to the reader otherwise, you will get a failing score for it as you did with this one. In addition to that, you turned this into an "emotional" opinion discussion by saying you "partly" agree with the statement. The only choice you have are a full agreement or disagreement, there is no midway in the discussion. As an opinion essay, this was to be written as a 5 sentence per paragraph, 5 paragraph essay. None of these requirements were fulfilled in the essay you presented. The lack of clarity in your discussion and, what I believe to be a prompt deviation based on the "government responsibility" idea are the reasons that I do not feel like this essay will get a passing mark in an actual test setting. It would be in your best interest to read the sample essays here so that you can learn how to properly present these types of essay discussions.

Home / Writing Feedback / Education should be free for everyone. Do you Agree or disagree? Write an essay to present your idea