IELTS Essay; Education is a key factor for a successful life

pooh 3 / 3 1  
Some think that children should start school as early as possible, while others believe that they should start school at the age of seven. Discuss both views and give your own opinion.

Education is a key factor for a successful life. It is argued that children should start their academic studies in their immature period of life. Although others opine that age of seven is the best age for children to start their formal education. I personally agree with the second view of the argument due to the fact that it is negatively affected to the child mental and physical development.

It is undoubted that younger's who begin their studies at very early ages have more chances to succeed in the future. Furthermore, it is a well known fact that premature age is the easiest stage can acquire new knowledge and information. Therefore such children start their elementary studies earlier it will definitely advantage in their kindergarten years at school. Additionally school leavers will be very younger where school starts education before age of seven. It will be a significant benefit when they approach in to the job market.

On the other hand starting academic studies in younger ages generate drastic problems in mentally and physically development of the child. Children must spend their childhood playing, communicating and exploring the world with their parents and peers. Strong familial environment enhance their basic qualities such as kindness, self confidence and good habits which cannot be gain from academic studies. Therefore younger's should socialize with the parents and companions improve their mental growth at early years. Secondly, physical development is very essential aspect in young ages. Children need adequate exercises in order to development of their body. Eventually, when children force to enter school early age they may feel overwhelmed by school likewise it leads to lose their curiosity and enthusiasm for their studies.

In conclusion, there are plenty of arguments concerning school starting age. However i strongly believe parents or education authorities should not enforce children to start their studies early age. Since childhood comes once in life time and they possess their freedom beyond the classroom.
pakias 5 / 14  
It is doubted that the younger a child begins his studying journey, the more likely his chances of successfulness is to increase in the future. This is instead of the first line in the second paragraph.
It is argued that children should start their academic studies in their immature period of life

..."immature period of life" does not sound proper;
It is argued that children should start schooling from young age.

Although others opine that age of seven is the best age for children to start their formal education.

... this is an incomplete sentence. If you have "Although" then you need to tell the other idea too;
However, others view that the age of seven is the best for them to begin a formal education.

I personally agree with the second view of the argument due to the fact that it is negatively affected to the child mental and physical development.

I personally agree with this view because schooling from very young age may have negative impact on the child's metal and physical development.

Home / Writing Feedback / IELTS Essay; Education is a key factor for a successful life