Education from parents and diversity - whether parents are the best teachers?

antonie8x 1 / -  

Diverse Education

When the issue of education comes into view, there exist conflicting opinions. Some people are convinced that the best teachers are parents, whereas others do not consent to this idea. To my way of thinking, parents are not only the best friends but also the best teachers on account of some reasons.

The chief reason why I support to this opinion is that parents comprehend their children's mind. To be specific, parents nourish their children such a long time from a baby to an adult that they know deeply about their children's behavior as well as their hobby. Therefore, they understand which the best way is to impart knowledge to their children. Contrariwise, teachers only have communicated with pupils in school time. A recent survey conducted by the New York Times in 2016 in which objects are children under 18 years old reveals that those who have a good education from their parents often achieve more success than others do not.

Another rational argument in favor of the perspective is that parents can teach their children many things which the teachers often do not. Communication and behavioral skills are great illustrations for it. In other words, teachers often teach these things from books other than everyday skills to children, whereas parents teach their children knowledge from both inside or outside books. Moreover, parents also willingly dedicate time and money to their children for giving them new knowledge as well as interesting experiences. According to Mr. Barack Obama, the 44th President of the United States of America, one of the priorities in his life is impart essential life skills to his two daughters.

Some skeptics, nonetheless, advocate that parents are very busy with their work and they do not have much time for their children. Actually, it is only true in one respect. However, if they really want to teach their children carefully, it is not difficult to arrange their time. In other words, parents can handle this issue to teach their children on weekends or after working time.

In conclusion, parents have so many characteristics that they can be recognized as the best teacher. There are many explanations for this, but the elementary factors are comprehension of children's mind and diverse education.
cons 1 / 2 1  
hi @antonie8x

Your essay is pretty good which has clear thesis and well structured from beginning to the end of paragraph.
But I have some suggestion with the last paragraph

In conclusion, parents have so many characteristics that they can be recognized as the best teacher.
So many characteristics does not cope up with you previous thesis. I suggest It could be the quality time or other positive about parents that you wrote in the previous paragraph.

There are many explanations for this, but the elementary factors are comprehension of children's mind and diverse education.
This the elementary factors are comprehension of children's mind and diverse education
Anh, what is the actual prompt requirement that you are responding to? Kindly indicate it in your response to my advice because I need to be able to assess your essay for prompt responsiveness and instruction compliance. Without that information, the assessment of your essay is incomplete. As of now, I can offer only a general assessment of your work.

The main issue that I have with your essay, in terms of the argument it presents (without knowing the actual prompt instructions) is that you have done a certain amount of research in order to create an acceptable example or supporting reason for your argument. In the actual exam, there will not be any opportunity to research to create an impressive discussion because the computers will be locked down. While this argument that you created is strong, it was done in inaccurate exam settings so the argument cannot be deemed proper. It would have been best if you used your personal experience of having your parents as a teacher instead of referring to researched material. Personal examples offer a better idea of how you relate to the prompt and impresses the reviewer more.

Home / Writing Feedback / Education from parents and diversity - whether parents are the best teachers?