Education: which subject deserves more attention History or Science & Technology in school?

Lyn123 1 / -  

History vs Science and Technology

Education is an all-important factor in society that is technology-based and automatic-mediated. It leads to the controversy that whether History or Science and Technology be emphasized. This essay will examine both sides of the issue and provide an overall opinion.

First of all, there is a variety of reasons why individuals believe that studying historical events is important. Perhaps the main reason is that history fosters traditional moral values among young people by the inspire spring from older generation's acutely and values in the battles. In addition, that is the premise for them to learn from the past, while children would realize past mistakes and to build their future lives more success. It will upgrade their attitudes and behavior regarding the nation.

On the other hand, the majority of the population put their faith in science and technology which have become the most important and valuable subjects in today's society, is plausible. Technology is an arch factor for the development of all areas of society nowadays. Accessing regularly could provide foundation knowledge that helps students to adapt to technological development. For example, if students study Engineering at school, they may understand how electronic gadgets work. Furthermore, in contrast to History which learns about events happened in the past, Science and Technology explore multidimensional society and deep-wise. By those things in their school time period, It will help them to develop their creating abilities, expanding their knowledge in different fields, making their upcoming achievement more successfully.

In conclusion, having considered both sides of the issue, I would argue that subjects like Science and Technology are integral to modern life. If the government introduces an appropriate curriculum, students can apply the lessons to make innovations in these fields; therefore, the quality of people's lives will increase.
provide an overall opinion.

This is an incorrect reference. The overall opinion will be coming from you, as the writer. Reference yourself as the source of the final opinion next time.That way, the discussion flow will be clearer to the reader.

Perhaps

No. Words that do not offer a solid discussion opinion will score down the essay. Additionally, you are discussing based on your personal , rather than presenting a comparative public opinion presentation. Score markdown # 1 and 2.

In conclusion

I would argue

This essay does not have a proper summary conclusion. When you refer to a conclusion, you must not include a personal opinion. That is because the concluding paragraph does not allow for a continued discussion presentation. That will never pass for a properly formatted closing statement. Score markdown #3.

Home / Writing Feedback / Education: which subject deserves more attention History or Science & Technology in school?