Education will be truly effective only when it is individually designed - GRE

yiye_lily 1 / -  
Education will be truly effective only when it is specifically designed to meet the individual needs and interests of each student.
The speaker states that the education should be individualized according to different students' needs and interests; otherwise, it is not able to be effective and helpful. In my point of view, I tend to support this idea because each student's needs and interests play a very significant role on the educational system, and if students cannot learn the knowledge related to their needs and interests, there will be some harmful effects. In addition, the school has the duty to teach students knowledge considering their interests.

Educational system can be effective only if the students' needs and interests are taken into account. It is a method for educational system to figure out how to make itself have better influences on students. Good education should be comprehensive, scientific and with high quality. Without knowing students' needs and interests, without having the willing to meet their needs, they are not likely to learn the things they are really interested in and their development might be limited in this way. Students at different age have different needs. In primary school, in middle school and in college, their perspective towards life, the world is different. The school should know the differences and teach them the right values and help them grow in a health way both physically and mentally.

From the students' point of view, it is harmful to the students without being instructed according to their needs and interests. The mayor reason is it is entirely possible that their potential ability and talents cannot be fully developed. Another equally important reason is that it is easy for them to be tired of school and even seriously, they may be pessimistic. With the limited knowledge, they are not able to enjoy their school life which is an obstacle to their personal development. I remember when I was in high school, one of my classmates lost his interest in one subject, and then he lost his interest in everything. I think school should be blamed for this result. Thus, it is reasonable to consider each student's needs and interests.

In addition, school is a very important symbol of educational system. Thus the school has the obligation to pay attention on students' needs and interests. As an English major, our university has divided this major into several categories. They are translation which includes oral-interpretation and written translation, literature and linguistic. Then, we can choose to learn the English knowledge depending on our own interests. With the passion, interests and clear goals, students are not easy to feel boring in the process of learning. Meanwhile, it helps students to keep a positive attitude to their subjects.

Taking all the respects above into consideration, it is convinced that effective education cannot be separated from students' needs and interests. They are connected with each other. Only under such circumstance can students truly benefit from knowledge and educational system. Moreover, if students' needs and interests are ignored, their talents and ability are likely to be limited. Further, the school should be fully filled with the responsibility for the students by considering their needs and interests.
An educational system can be effective only if the students' needs and interests are taken into account. It Accommodating individual needs is a method for organizers of an e ducational system to figure out how to make itself it have better influences on students.

You made a great argument here! I think the argument will be better if you "refute the counterargument." That means you should give a paragraph about what someone would say if they wanted to CONTRADICT the point of view expressed by the speaker. If you acknowledge the counterargument and then tell why your argument is more correct, the essay will be more persuasive.

In any argumentative essay, it is good to refute the counterargument.

:-)

Home / Writing Feedback / Education will be truly effective only when it is individually designed - GRE