Effect of air pollution on health

Linda68 2 / 3  

Air pollution - the impact of external factors on human health

Air pollution has a significant impact on people's respiratory system, especially emissions from transport vehicles, which are very harmful to the lungs. In addition, fine dust is the most dangerous pollutant because it exists for a long time in the air and disperses very far. Because of its small size, if it penetrates deep into the lungs and blood it will cause diseases such as respiratory disease, infertility. Air pollution also makes people tired to experience dizziness, headaches, and heart problems. Each target group will be affected differently depending on health status and pollution levels but the most affected people are the elderly, pregnant women, sick person, children under 15 years old.

In addition, heat waves or noise also cause certain harm to people. Noise is more likely to cause injury to the ear but also causes headaches, stress, nervous stress.
Ekaputri17 6 / 12 7  
Hy @Linda68

Your ideas overall are good, you only need to make it well-organized

1. especially emissions from transport vehicles, which are very harmful to the lung: especially substances coming from vehicles emissions which severe attack to the lung.

2. In my opinion, the fine dust still has a correlation with the first sentences, so the linking 'in addition' less appropriate
I give some cohesive devices as examples, but you would be better to find your own style
This is because
Why is this extremely dangerous? Fine dust can exist a long time in the air and disperses very far due to its small size

3. ... makes people experiencing dizziness, headaches, and heart problems.

4. In fact, each target ... on health condition and pollution levels, but the elderly, pregnant women, sick person unhealty people, children under 15 years old are the most suffered victims
OP Linda68 2 / 3  
@Ekaputri17 thank you for your comment:))

Home / Writing Feedback / Effect of air pollution on health