The essay about the effect of the development in technology

huynhbui123 1 / -  
TOPIC:
Around the world, many adults are working from home, and more children are beginning to study from home because technology has become cheaper and more accessible.

Do you think this is a positive or negative development?

Thanks to the tremendous breathtaking in technology and science around the globe in recent years made it cutting-price together with easy to access . As a result, a prodigious quantity of adults as well as offspring could work or study from home. From my perspective, I contend that this evolution utterly are optimistic development in the long run because this advance will act as a precursor for a host of other realms boosting in the foreseeable future such as traffic, communication, to name but a few. Furthermore, all inhabitants will take advantage of this opportunity to savour their spiritual as well as physical activities

The main motivation behind my belief is that this advance will act as a precursor for other spheres becoming more prosperous. In other words, the advance in technology will aid numerous in socetial field developed simultaneously. In particular, most corporations or enterprises in the past, they purely possess domestic markets, The management together with running a foreign company is infinitely difficult and even hazardous in default of modern technology and the director have to come in person to the corportion to manange the circumstances of this. Nevertheless, in these days these evolutions in technology have allowed businesses to easily come over territorial boundary lines and establish foreign operations because the running will become more straightforward via online conferences or meeting and survellance cameras. Which will result in prosperous and diverse economy in around the world. Moreover, in some urgent circumstances such as Corona virus. Technology incidentally became a indispensiable tool with a view to addressing this situation. All educational institutions must be closed and most children have to stay at home to curb the transmition of Corona virus. In lieu of studying at schools, students have to study online methods via zoom . Apparently, this development plays pivotal role under hazardous circumstance.

Another key driver to support my perspective is that residents will take advantage of the advance in technology in order to savour their spiritual and physical activities. In a fund of large metropolises around the globe metropolitan citizens are inclined to enhance their mental and physical life by means of the achievement in technology such as the cinema or theater or skycrapers, to name but a few. That will definitely bring mental well-being for dweller inhabitants.

In conclusion, in the light of aforementioned statement. It is my conviction that the tremendous evolution in technology will definitely lead to the state-of-the-art and prosperous world. That is infintely a positive change for the future.
This essay will get a failing score because your discussion is not only confusing to the reader due to the horrible sentence presentations and paragraph development, but also because the discussion you are presenting is not even remotely connected with the discussion topics from the original presentation. As such, this will be scored based on your inability to relate your discussion to the given information and discussion instructions. There is no sense in writing such a long essay that does not make any sense to the reader. You should not write just for the sake of writing. Rather, you should write based on an understanding of the original requirements and instructions. You need to show that you understood the original prompt and can follow English instructions. I am not sure what you are writing about here but you are definitely off base. Rather than writing a simple opinion essay, you delved into a deep discussion of a topic only you understand because you made it up. This is not a passing essay at all.

Home / Writing Feedback / The essay about the effect of the development in technology