What is the effect of modern interaction between people in human social lives?

rianristyanti 2 / -  
Modern forms of communication such as email and messaging have reduced the amount of time people spend seeing their friends. This has had a negative effect on their social lives.

To what extent do you agree or disagree?

Over the recent years, there has been a movement of modern communication particularly email and social messaging that has decreased the amount of people's time to meet up one another. This trend addresses a negative impact on their social lives. Although some people believe that this trend has brought the negative side, there are also the positive developments of modern communication.

There are some benefits of modern communication in human social life. First and foremost, people can communicate easily. They can communicate with their friends in the other parts of the world as easy as they want. In addition, modern communication is efficient for the human social life. People do not need to waste their time to meet up with others to hang out. Furthermore, the modern communication can improve human social life since it can share many different types of information. As a result, people's lives are much more convenient today.

The main disadvantage of modern communication is that people can be individualism because they are solely hectic in their social messaging. For example, in mean time, numerous human beings always focus on their gadgets to keep in touch with their friends in another place when they meet up. As a result, mankind ignore what is happens with their surroundings.

To sum up, although modern communication brings the drawback for human social life, I would agree that there are numerous positive sides of technology progress. Where possible, this trend increases significantly in the future so as that we can continue to enjoy the benefits of modern communication.
tangthidiepanh 2 / 3  
They can communicate with their friends in the other parts of the world as easy as they want

=> ....as easily as....
People do not need to waste their time to meet up with others to hang out. => ....waste their time meeting up...

Home / Writing Feedback / What is the effect of modern interaction between people in human social lives?