Effectiveness through divided assignments in a group study vs comfort of learning alone at home

dynaranjani 27 / 24 18  
Task demand : Some people think that it is more effective for students to study in groups, while others believe that it is better for them to study alone. Discuss both views and give your own opinion.

There are many distinct ways in teaching learning process that are usually used by most teachers. However, it seems that not all teachers know which methods are the best for their students. While some people believe that students are likely more understanding when they study in groups, others think that they are better to study by themselves.

According to the pros, by having a group of study , students tend to have more encourage in studying. This is because through this method, aside from their discussion that they may have during study, they feel that they are not alone and can prevent them to fall asleep while studying. Moreover, they also feel more comfortable to give their opinion, in which they usually do not have a power to speak up when they are in a class. Above all, study in groups is more effective since they can divide their assignments with their friends and this will give them a space to rest or to do other activities. Hence, study in a group is the best method for students.

On the other hand, the opponents claim that study alone is better because in their opinion, not all students can study in a group. Some students must have a study pattern that is different with the others. For example, for studying math, physic or other counting subjects, virtually students will feel more comfortable and feel easy to understand it if they study while listening to music. In contrast, other students perhaps have other strategies to make them comfortable in learning that kinds of subjects. Therefore, it is better for them to study alone based on their behavior and habit.

In conclusion, it is no doubt that these two different methods have same purpose which is to make students become smarter and I think that it depends on each of them. Teachers and parents should let them to choose it in a freedom way as they are the one who will do that.
abduvjd - / 1  
According to me, group study is better than studying alone, because students can ask their doubts to their friends or study partners. Also, there will be a competition between students that "who study more". But in studying alone at home, they have to ask to anyone far from his/her home about their doubts.

There is also some students, who like to study alone at home. They find it as more comfortable.Those type of students who like to escape from the noisy environment to study will also perform very well in examining and valuation.
brayan1996 17 / 34 5  
I think you should definetely focus a little bit more on expanding your analysis by integrating more solid evidence not just merey puting ibformation

Home / Writing Feedback / Effectiveness through divided assignments in a group study vs comfort of learning alone at home