Effects of balanced numbers of male and female students in universities

Windachan 13 / 18 5  
Universities should accept equal numbers of male and female students in every subject. To what extent do you agree or disagree?

In recent years, having higher education is becoming a mainly purpose of some people. Many universities are opening wider possibility following subjects for all kinds of students. While, some people think that universities should provide equal numbers of male and female students in every subject, I personally argue that it is not being an essentially requirement, more attention for academic qualification should be paid by universities.

However, while making balance numbers both sexes gives benefits, it has its drawbacks too. Firstly, it is better to accept student in particular course or meeting entry requirement based on academic qualification. A professional doctor should have high ability as important role without consider in gender. Secondly, the number of woman in the world five times more than male rate. Consequently, university is not possible to make equal requirement. Furthermore, the higher number of female's population that are supported by learning opportunities of university will reduce the woman unemployment rate. A statistic by Bureau Labor showed women took 68.7 % joblessness rate in South-East Asia. As a result, if there is no accepting equal numbers of genders, it was making possibility for woman getting career opportunities.
Liliy 12 / 13 6  
Hi, windachan .. let me give you some suggestion here

In recent yearsmore appropriate to use recently here , having higher education is becoming a mainly purpose ofit will be appropriate the collocation of purpose is "for or on" some people.

Secondly, the number of woman in the world five times more than male rateI think you forgot to put subject verb agreement here .
sblack - / 8 4  
In recent years, having higher education is becoming a mainly purposeof some people. Many universities are opening wider possibility following subjects for all kinds of students.

... I personally argue that it is not being an essentially requirement , more attention for academic qualification should be paid by universities . ----> The words and phrases in red need to be changed because they are incorrect or don't make sense, here are my suggestions: "mainly purpose" to "an important goal"... "opening wider possibility following" to "creating more possibilties for"... "being an essentially requirement" to "an essential requirement"..."more attention for academic qualification should be paid by universities" to "universities should pay more attention to academic qualifications

A positive effect in promoting equality of both sexes is that it will open balance opportunities . For example, in engineering department dominantly gives more chances for male students, beside woman are just as capable of following any subjects as men have. Thus, it is a possible way to increase in particular attracting of women for joining in higher learning to reduce the women unemployment rate . ---> "in engineering department dominantly gives more chances for male students, beside woman are just as capable of following any subjects as men have." --- What does this mean? how about this: "Engineering departments usually give more opportunities to male students despite the fact that women are just as capable of success and understanding in the same subjects". What proof do you have of this?

In addition, accepting a balance of gender in university positions gives more benefits for society since many various qualifications of gender. Take medical experts as an example, in remote areas which have hardly any accessibility will possibly need male medical expert qualification. As it can be seen, same graduated in men and women should be provided by a university department . "since many various qualifications of gender."---> what does this mean? "same graduated in men and women should be provided by a university department"---> what does this mean? I don't understand your point, be more specific and clear.

However, while making the numbers balanced benefits both sexes , it has its drawbacks too. Firstly, it is better to accept student in a particular course or meeting ...

Secondly, the number of woman in the world is five times more than male rate. Consequently, university is not possible to make equal requirement. Furthermore, the higher number of female's s in the population that (...) will reduce the womanfemale unemployment rate. A statistic by the Bureau Labor showed that women tookhad a 68.7 % joblessness rate in South-East Asia. As a result, if there is no accepting equal numbers of genders, it was ...---> what do you mean? I don't understand.

The aforementioned evidence shows that , although accepting equal numbers of each gender is a good way to attract prospective students(How is it a good way to attract prospective students?) , it is not essential oneto increasing the competitive behavior of the university. Where possible, the government and university should be pay more attention and having wise solution with the graduated purposes.----> What does that mean? I don't understand at all.

Home / Writing Feedback / Effects of balanced numbers of male and female students in universities