'Effects of Caffeine' - need to make this essay twice as long!

csomesan 1 / 1  
Effects of Caffeine

Feeling drowsy or out of energy can be a drag. Life is meant to enjoy to the fullest potential and sometimes people need an extra boost to help. Mostly, people turn to a caffeinated drink in order to satisfy that extra needed boost of energy. Obtaining this energy can come from the purchase of coffee or even green tea at the convenient, corner gas station. Drinking one or two cups seems like no big deal but this can lead to many outcomes. Caffeinated drinks have a positive and negative effect on our social, physical, and mental knowledge.

According to Medline, Legend has it that coffee was discovered around 850 A.D. in Ethiopia by a goatherd who observed that his animals were unusually lively after eating bright-red berries. From the beginning of the finding of caffeine the worlds most popular drink has become a high-leveled beverage industry. Caffeine is combined through commercial product that are normal to everyday life. It is found in a multiple variety of substances like coffee and green tea. Depending on the brand of coffee and the volume, the average caffeine found in coffee can range anywhere between 90-250 mg. According to energyfind, green tea is considered to be a healthier choice of caffeine opposed to coffee. On the other hand, the average intake of caffeine from teas can range from anywhere of 6-184 mg. Caffeine is considered a daily drug that many people get used to. Adding caffeine to products is a reflex that is not even checked twice because it is the costumer's responsibility to watch their personal intake.

Mentally, the intake of caffeine has a positive and negative effect on the minds performance. People drink coffee in order to enhance their personal performance. For example, according to published journal Advances on Physiology Education, caffeine has a profound effect on mood. In that, people become more alert in their environments. Being more alert opens the door to create more beneficial oppertunities in life. Also, drinking about three cups a day will eventually enhance the memory of the elderly. In this case more elderly will be able to gain additional information for even being at their age. Further more, over a period of time the mind will have a negative response if the body goes without the daily dosage of caffeine. For example, coffee will become an addiction and eventually the energetic mood swings or crazy behavior will not be expressed because caffeine acts as a neurotransmitter in the body and creates more energy. In addition, sleeping is a number one necessity to life and drinking excess amounts of coffee will eventually result in sleep disturbances. In regards to green tea, irritable anxiety can arise as an effect.

Physically caffeine can be broken down towards a positive and negative way in the human system. Caffeinated drinks can boost the biological aspect of the body.

For example, caffeine found in green tea improves the daily metabolism rates, which can lead to weight loss. In addition an Italian researcher found that coffee defends against blepharospasm, an involuntary eye spasm, which makes patients blink uncontrollably which is spoken about in the article "Tope 15 Effects of Coffee". Negatively, many harmful conditions can develop over a period of time. Consuming caffeine can accelerate ones heart beat in over production resulting in many issues. For example, consuming green tea greater than, 10 to 14 grams per kilogram can potentially kill a person. This is why watching one`s daily intake is very important. Another negative issue that green tea can produce is that it can lead to many gastrointestinal effects that deal with stomach pains and constipation.

Caffeine has a positive and negative outcome in our social life. Socially caffeine helps induce confidents and power. Which can boost the overall view in life because there can more accomplish without hesitation and set out to do what ever the mind is set to do. Also, socially caffeine makes you enthusiastic which makes your interaction with people more open to possibilities to create deeper friendships which in the long run will lead to fewer suicidal and depression rates. In regards to the negative effect, people can be viewed as the person who only is fun to be around if they drink caffeinated drinks such as coffee or green tea because if not then that person is to dull or socially awkward.

The intake of caffeine has an addictive behavior that has many risks. Many withdrawal symptoms are bound to abrupt if there is there is a consumption stop of caffeine. Some symptom of withdrawal can be: drowsiness, headaches, irritability, nausea, and vomiting. In order to not get these symptoms people need to slowly get of the addiction of caffeine. Of course the addictive nature of green tea is much less impacting as coffee and is said to be healthier. Daily consumption of caffeine can become an addictive behavior that becomes a necessity. According to Medline a ten 8 oz. cup of coffee per day is considered excessive intake of caffeine. In addition, there are also many benefits towards the consumption of caffeine.
joshuanderitu01 2 / 41  
Making your essay writing in paragraphs is important yet it creates
an important point to separate these paragraphs for the reader.If you want to write this
essay to be longer,you have to give alot of descriptions, to where you write Caffeinated drinks
have a positive and negative effects on our social, physical, and mental knowledge.
FOR EXAMPLE:Mentally, the intake of caffeine has a positive and negative effect on the minds performance. People drink coffee in order to enhance their personal performance . For example, according to published journal Advances on Physiology Education, caffeine has a profound effect on mood. you can write of how much influence caffeine has over other drinks ,other than it ,and you can give a few examples of its influences or important uses while giving descriptions to how useful caffeine is,

while as well , you can write of people who have been banned in the participation of certain sports events
such as the olympic games, for trying to use caffeine to boost their energy using caffeine.You can write
of great medical improvements caffeine does in drug manufacture and the use of caffeine by different companies to improve their
products.Be descriptive to certain points that you have made in your essay and you will make it even more longer as i have shown you.
OP csomesan 1 / 1  
thank you very much, i will take that into concideration.
alphatio 2 / 8  
I think you can make it twice by adding some scientific statement, religious prohibit and a little bit more about history of caffeine

Home / Writing Feedback / 'Effects of Caffeine' - need to make this essay twice as long!