The Effects of Technology for Working

pokpok16 6 / 9  
The Effects of Technology for Working

In this era technology so espouse to expedite our work, instance of the internet, fax, and mobile phone, and many other. With it workers can communicate via email, online networks and video conferencing.

Besides technology can connect workers in different countries, it helps and gives people more freedom and also save time and money. Using it at the workplaces has its own advantages and disadvantages. Below it has detailed points explaining how technology can be of great use at the workplaces and how it can also be a problem.

The advantages of technology in the workplace such as: first, can improve communication in instance the employees can use sundry communication tools to interact or exchange information at work, and be used to bolster group provision making. Second, to boost innovation and creativity, it means many companies create technological challenges and reward employees who come up with creative ideas if utilizing it, then can be used by employees to socialize and mingle with other creative employees from different organizations, this way will result into information exchange and it also boost brain storming on various work related issues. Third, it can be used to automate various jobs at work, this automation will vouch efficiency and also escalate on production at work.

The disadvantages: firstly, it is risky, which means though like the benefit that come with technology at work, it also tends to be risky, especially when it comes to data security. Secondly, it makes the employees inert because it kills their creativity and skills.

In conclusion is technology has benefits and lacks, depend us to adopting it wisely.
agungdanprakoso 5 / 4  
Hello @pokpok16 could i give few suggestions for you
here we go

In this era, technology so espouse (...), fax, and mobile phone, and many other. With itAll of the workers can communicate (...) and video conferencing" because ---> (do not forget to put on coma after adverb of time such as "In this era," and erase and before mobile phone. it is more clearly)

thank you
Clark Kent 20 / 23 6  
Dear pokpok16.
In your first sentence, there will be a misinterpretation for the readers due to your punctuation.
In this era (YOU SHOULD PUT COMMA HERE) technology so espouse (...) and mobile phone, and many other. ETC

... people more freedom and also IT IS save ING time and money.

for the third paragraph, it would be better if you change your pattern into this one. Technology has some merits in the terms of workplaces. firstly..... Secondly... Thirdly.. and Conclusion.
Fitri12 28 / 53 6  
Hi Pokpok, it's my pleasure to share with you. Hopefully, you will find it valuable.

Age: a particular period of history: the Victorian age, the digital age.

Era: a period of time that is remembered for particular event: the arrival of moving pictures marked the end of an era for live theatre.

Thank you.
Dioba 68 / 104 7  
Hi pokpok16,after reading your TED summary, i have some suggestions, perhaps usefull for you.

1. to many using word "and" as the conjuction in one sentence.you can change with another conjuction word.
" it helps and gives people more freedomandalso save time and money".
"and mobile phone, and many other"

2.be carreful with punctuation.
"In this era technology so espouse to expedite our work",better if you put comma (,)
" can improve communication in instance the employees can use sundry communication tools", better if you put comma after communication.

Home / Writing Feedback / The Effects of Technology for Working