From the egg to the moth transformation / "TWIST" as one of the stages of silk-cloth's production

ashelarisa48 36 / 52 4  
These diagrams illustrate the silkworm's life cycle and the process of silk-cloth's production.

The life cycle of the silkworm starts while the adult silkworm produces eggs. After ten days later, the egg transforms to be a larva. The larva eats mulberry leaf as their food. On the next 4 - 6 weeks, the larva produces silk thread, then changes to be a cocoon after passing 3 - 8 days. It will be a moth after 16 days passing the cocoon age and be able to produce the egg. This perfect metamorphosis needs total time about one and a half month from the egg to be the moth.

Moving on the process of silk cloth, firstly, it is named 'selection stage'. The best silk is selected and to be 'boiled' in the water. After that, the silk is 'unwinded' for a while. It makes the silk has 300 - 900 metres thread. The next stage is called 'twist'. The silk is twisted, then it is dyed. The last, the silk is ready to be weaved.

bung ilham 14 / 30  
aloha ashelarisa48, I would try to give you my best;

These diagrams illustrate the silkworm's life ...

After ten days later , the egg transforms to be a larva. The larva( then eatseating mulberry leaf as their food) . On the next 4 - 6 weeks, the larva producesgenerates silk thread, then changes ...

... cocoon age and be able to produce the eggs . ThisThe perfect metamorphosis needs total time about one and a half month(you could paraphrase this like"about 45 days") from the egg to be the moth.

The silk is twisted, then it is dyed.

I hope it could be helpful
Keep writing and spirit ^^

Home / Writing Feedback / From the egg to the moth transformation / "TWIST" as one of the stages of silk-cloth's production