Egypt and United State: Differences and Similarities

rashad20 1 / -  
*** I'm a student who study english as a second language in an english program in USA so i just want to check it ***

The world became too small and the countries became too close from each other all of that as a result of these technologies in the world. People have to know about the countries that he would go to for work or another purpose. People would know things such as religion, weather, customs and its cities. Every county, has to have some differences from other countries such as population, industrial, studies, history, economy, and energy production. Egypt and United state are considered good example to compare two countries because of the differences and similarities that they have. Egypt and United state have huge differences and similarities such as history, population and power production.

First of all, there are many differences in the history between Egypt and united state. As we aware of Egypt has along history they believed it has been created for about 3,200 BC. Though United State is such a big country with a long history but not same as Egypt. United State has been created since (1776 Danmerch). There are many generations who lived in Egypt such as Greeks, the Romans and Byzantines. Later in the 7th century Arab came and introduced Islam and Arabic language and ruled Egypt for next six centuries from that day. Then Turks and Great Britain came to and controlled it. However, there are many races that lived in United State such as Native Americans, Europeans and Africans Americans.

On the other hand, Egypt and United state considered as big countries however; they still have different in the population. United State has about 313.9 million unlike Egypt it has around 91 million. Recording to researches the population rate in Egypt is 1.7% unlike the rate in United State. The population rate in United State is 0.7% so that's makes Egypt higher in the population growth rate.

Last different, between these countries is, industry is an important thing in country's economy. United State is famous by industry such as cars, some electronics and many other things. Egypt is not an industrial country comparing by United State or others however Egypt mostly has agricultural industrials.

Although there are many differences between Egypt and United State, they still have many similarities between them. Both of these countries have considered as multiracial countries. For example, they have many ethnic in there such as Native American, African American, Hispanic, European and Indian.

Second similarity is a thing that every country has but not as powerful as them. Military is a good attribute for these two countries. Egypt has the most powerful military in Africa and Middle East. Furthermore it has ranked the 14th most powerful in the world, and they have about 1,468,500 combatant. United State has ranked the 1st powerful country in military in the world (shedo 2011).

To sum up, there are many differences between Egypt and United State in some areas such as history, population and industry. However there still similarities between these countries such as both of them are multiracial and both of them have huge and powerful militaries.
sandipsinh 37 / 90 3  
Very well draft. Grammatically sound, Good job :)
The world became too small and the countries became too close fromto each other all of that as a result of these technologies in the worldas a result of the major technological advancement took place in the 21st century. Today, the people need to possess knowledge about otherPeople have to knowabout the countries that he would go to for work or another purposemore due to globalization effects .

When compared to Egypt, the United stateStateshavehas huge differences and similarities such asin terms of history, population and power production.
niesaysi 16 / 290 85  
As we aware ofknow, Egypt has a long history andhas beenthey believed it has been created for about 3,200 BC.

Though United State is such a big country, like Egypt, it has alsowith a long history. but not same as Egypt.

However there are still similarities between these countries..

Both of these countries haveare considered as multiracial . For example,because of the diversifiedthey have manyethnicity such as Native American, African American, Hispanic, European and Indian.

Home / Writing Feedback / Egypt and United State: Differences and Similarities