EILTS Writing Taks 1 : Summeries' Environment Impacts of Loging

Alamsyah Ismail 24 / 43  
Loging industries is one of the promblems for our environment today. The disanvantage of loging is habitats loss, pollution, and climate change. Not only that but also nutrients and water which are needed for plants and microorganism threaten to live in both terrestrials and aquatic forms.

In terrestrials life form, the trees in the rainforest can be canopy which avoid rain water drip down onto porous earth. So thats way, the healthy of the soil development cannot growth as well. And from aquatic life form, the plants around rivers and streams cannot find oxygen in the water as well as before.

Trees provide a natural protection against air polluttion. Eventually, we have to make the forest, especially rainforest such as Amazon essential habitats for biodiversity, is responsible to ensure and protect for our good healhty.
BAMS14 18 / 29  
hallo alamsyah there are few advice for you

The disanvantage of loging is there are disadvantages of logging such... ( be carefull with structure and spelling)

the canopy trees in the rainforest can be defense canopy[ /font] which avoid rain water drip ... (structure s+v+o)

Trees provide produce a natural ... (be carefull using common word adj/v/adv/n)
andika08 81 / 80 16  
Hello
You have a good summary
I have some corrections

The disanvantage disadvantage of loging is which are habitats loss,...
Not only that but also On other hand, nutrients and ...

... the trees in the rainforest can be canopy covered which avoid rain ...
So thats However, that way, the healthy (...) growth as well as before. And fromFor example, aquatic life form, the plants (...) oxygen in the water as well as before as usual.

Eventually, we people have to make the forest...

You can added introduction and conclucion in the first and las paragraph.

Home / Writing Feedback / EILTS Writing Taks 1 : Summeries' Environment Impacts of Loging