How the electricity can be produced by wind turbine and where is the best location to put it

ifraanisa05 44 / 70 6  
The diagrams below show the design for a wind turbine and its location. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

The diagrams illustrate how the electricity can be produced by wind turbine and where is the best location to put it. Overall, the most powerful electricity can be produced when it is located in the the sea. The stronger wind blows, the higher electricity can be produced.

A wind turbine consists of a steel tower, blades which is made by fibre glass or wood, a wind sensor, a generator, and a computer. First of all, wind comes from all direction through the turbine. After that, the blades rotate and wind sensor set up the speed while computer gets information from sensor to adjust the direction and angle of blades if it necessary. Lastly, the electricity which can be produced by the generator is around 1,5 megawatts.

Location of a wind turbine must be concerned because it can be affected the output of electricity. There are three choices to put a wind turbine such as on the hill, near houses, and in the sea. Even on the hill and in the sea have an enormous wind but, the optimum location is in the sea because of not only the wind but also the landscape which is not spoiled. If a wind turbine is located near houses, it will produce electricity fifteen times lower than the turbine which is located in the sea and on the hill.

• Pictures
ichanpants89 [Contributor] 16 / 777 309  
1st paragraph:
- ... produced by wind turbine and where is the best location to put itvarious locations that are possible to be the place of the wind turbine.

- Overall, it is noticeable that the most powerful electricity can be producedgenerated(avoid repetitive words) when it is located in the thebelow sea levels .

- The stronger wind blows, the higher electricity can be produced.(It is indeed that this is true, but is this an opinion? because for me, it seems like an opinion. Thus, it would not be appropriate for task 1 essay)

2nd paragraph:
- ... steel tower, blades which isare made byfrom fibre glass or wood...
- ... comes from all directions through the turbine.
- LastlyAs a result , the electricity output which can be produced by the generator is aroundat approximately 1,5 megawatts.

Overall, despite the flaws, I think the body paragraphs have already conveyed an adequate explanation related to the pictures. Yet, some confusions related to whether to use passive or active are still become the major problem.

Hope this helps Anisa :)
akbarmappiare 31 / 469 275  
... how the electricity can be produced GENERATED by A wind turbine and where is the best APPROPRIATE locationS to put it PRODUCE THE ELECTRICITY OPTIMALLY. Overall, IT IS IMPORTANT TO NOTE THAT THE WIND TURBINE CONSISTS OF FIVE PRIMARY ELEMENTS. MOREOVER, the most powerful (...) it is located in the the sea.

A THE wind turbine consists (...) blades which is(You should conduct reducing here) made by fibreglass or ...
First of all, THE wind comes from ...
After that, the blades rotate,(Don't forget to locate a comma if those are different subjects) and THE wind sensor (...) while THE computer gets THE information from THE sensor to adjust (...) if it IS necessary.

THE Location of a wind turbine ...
There are three choices OPTIONS to put LOCATE a THE wind turbine ...
Even WHEREAS on the hill and in (...) enormous wind but , the optimum location is (...) but also the landscape which is not spoiled. If a THE wind turbine is located (...) than the turbine which is located in the ...

Note: Actually, you have describeD the data well. you have shown a positive progress. However, you have to remember about use of articles "the/a/an". Besides that, you should order a phrase to guide readers that you explain an overview.

I really believe you can show the positive progress in the term. Don't be bored to practice more and more
Keep Spirit
Happy Writing
GOOD LUCK :D

Home / Writing Feedback / How the electricity can be produced by wind turbine and where is the best location to put it