Electricity transfers from high voltage cables into transformer station - one of several stages

Anfalia 40 / 56 23  
The diagram below shows the process of using water to produce electricity.
Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

This diagram illustrates the process of water-produced for electricity. Overall, there are three main steps of hydro-electric power generation: water-collected into reservoir, water-rotated in the turbine, and electricity-transferred through transformer station.

To begin with, the heat of sun energy evaporates water in the sea. While this process of evaporation becomes a cloud, the rain goes down. Afterwards, the rainfall water is collected into reservoir. The water goes down by opening valve and it rotates into the turbine to generate the electricity.

What stands out from the graph is the electricity which transfers from high voltage cables into transformer station. Eventually, the next stage of this process is to generate the electricity through some accommodations such as hospitals and schools by underground cables.

A closer look at the data reveals that the water-used as natural resources to generate electricity is repeatedly. The waste of water from rotating turbine goes through a pump, and then it returns to reservoir.
autumn_waltz 8 / 14 2  
Hi!
This diagram illustrates the process of water-produced for electricitygenerating electricity using moving water (I'm afraid you can't say "water-produced". After the words "the process of" you need a noun or a gerund. ) Overall, there are three main steps ofin hydro-electric power generation: water-collectedintoin reservoir, water-rotated in the turbine, and electricity-transferred through transformer station. (Again, this needs rewording. You may list nouns:the collection of water..., the rotation of it in the turbine..., and the transfer of electricity... . Alternatively, you may break the sentence into two sentences:Overall, there are three main steps of hydro-electric power generation. First, water is collected...; then it is rotated...; after that, electricity is transferred...

To begin with, the heat of sun energy evaporates water infrom the sea.

The water goes down by opening valve and it rotates into (in) the turbine to generate the electricity.

What stands out from the graph is the electricity which transfersthat is transferred from high voltage cables into transformer station.

A closer look at the data reveals that the water-used as natural resources to generate electricity is repeatedly
While the introductory phrase is good, the other part of the sentence needs to be reworded. I guess you want to say that water is used repeatedly to generate electricity (?)

Maybe something like this will sound better:
"...repeatedly, water is used as a natural resource to generate electricity"

Hope this helps :)

Home / Writing Feedback / Electricity transfers from high voltage cables into transformer station - one of several stages