Electronic devices have not only negative also positive impact to people relations

tiraatira11 21 / 9 2  
The use of electronic media has a negative effect on personal relationships between people.
To what extent do you agree or disagree?
Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your knowledge or experience.

The advent of technology has given many influences to human's life. This causes drawback to people's bond. I partly agree with this thing has negative impact on community's relationship because on my point of view this electronic still has benefit for human's interaction.

It is true that gadgets make inhabitants busy with their own world in cyberspace. In some cases, if they are gathering with their friends in restaurant, they will tend to update their activity in social media by using internet rather. This sort of activity affects them ignoring their friend around them. Also it is reducing purpose of the reunion which to have deep conversation with each other. However, I still believe that electronic media can improve humans' bond.

Undoubtedly, smart devices such as laptop or smartphone combines with internet can help society who has to life separated away from their family like study abroad or work in other region. They are still connected by using application like skype on their gadget. They are able to meet and communicate with their family member every time they want without paying for airplane's ticket. These things make people's life easier.

To sum up, therefore I would suggest that people have to be wise on using technology devices because it will bring positive or negative things depends on how humans use it for.
yonathan66 30 / 27 5  
Hi Miss Tira. I have some suggestion for you. I hope it can helps you. Thank you.

1st Paragraph

I partly agree with this thing has negative impact ... => I partly agree with this statement as in my point of view, this electronic device has benefits for human.

2nd Paragraph

It is true that gadgets make inhabitants busy ... => i will give you alternative that may be more stronger than yours => It is evidence that human's personal relationship is influenced by gadgets as human are to focus on their screen.

Home / Writing Feedback / Electronic devices have not only negative also positive impact to people relations