The electronic games are preferred by children for a number of factors and has bad effect on them

m7mdbsheer 6 / 7 1  
Nowadays children prefer electronic games to other games and toys. Why is it happening? Is it a positive or a negative development?

It is true that today electronic games are more preferable among children compared to other sorts of games. There could be several reasons for this, and I consider it to be a negative trend.

Electronic games have become more widespread among children for two main reasons. Firstly, the variety and diversity that electronic-based games provide. All other games are often made for one purpose which makes children find them boring after a short time, while one electronic device might contain tens of different games. For instance, there are a countless number of games can be played on a console. The second reason is that electronic games are by far more accessible than other kinds of games. A child today can easily download any game he wants from the internet, or buy the games' CDs which can be found in any bookshop or supermarket.

In my view, playing electronic games might have undesirable consequences on children's health and social life. From the healthcare perspective, those who are playing much electronic games are likely to be overweight. As a result of lack of movement in most of these games in which the child sits in front of screens for hours, there would be a chance to gain obesity. On the societal level, children are going to become more lonely and isolated. Because digital games are often played in private places, while other games such as football are played in teams where the child can meet and interact with others; therefore, become more sociable

In conclusion, electronic games are preferred by children for a number of factors, and I believe that this development has negative effects.
nda18 46 / 81 9  
hi these are my thought towards your essay

... or buy the games' CDs(CD games) which can be found in any bookshops or supermarkets .
... lack of movement inas most of these games in which, the child sits in front of screens for hours, there would ...
... more lonely and isolated.,Bb ecause digital.

overall, it is a good essay, and i think it would be better if you put also (a) suggestion on your conclusion.

thank you and good luck

Home / Writing Feedback / The electronic games are preferred by children for a number of factors and has bad effect on them