Electronic media influence quality of life - it facilitates people to communicate each other.

nurannisaputry92 36 / 27 2  
The use of electronic media has a negative effect on personal relationships between people.
To what extent do you agree or disagree?

As it is commonly understood, electronic media influences people way of life. The use of electronic media brings a detrimental effect on individual relationship between communities. I strongly agree with statement above by considering some reasons why this trend brings some drawbacks.

To begin, electronic media influences quality of life. This is because it facilitates human to communicate. Hand-phone, for instance, is used for building a new relationship and connecting with people around the world. However, this is beneficial for one aspects, I believe that there are some negative impact on using electronic media.

A negative side of electronic media is lacking of togetherness. This is because the usage of electronic media makes inhabitant becoming addicted and tend to ignore what is something happen in the real life because they only focus on surfing in virtual world. For example, according to UNFPA, more than 350 married partner divorce due to the fact that one couple is identified cheating on another women by using sophisticated technology such as hand-phone and social media. As a result, this case makes broken relationship among them. Undoubtedly, the advances machinery of communication is a dominant factors why this phenomenon happening.

Furthermore, another side is that it causes misunderstanding with each other because what society wants to tell by using telephone is more likely different from what people want to say in the real life. For instance, there is a case in Japan, particularly Kyoto, more than 34 case of violence and offensive action is happening there which is triggered by misdirected message. All in all, the replacement of technology devices from letter to email or texting affects inappropriate interpretation.

To sum up, it is evident that electronic media leads a great deal of dire effects on personal relationship among individuals. However, electronically communication causes some impacts, which are that lacking of mutually relationship and misunderstood with each other. It is recommended that humankind should use technology devices of communication wisely.
Trisulastri 27 / 18 4  
Hi Miss Nisa :)

Electronic media influences people(people's) way of life.

I believe that there are some negative impact on using electronic media.(by the usage of electronic media)

... becoming addicted and tend to ignore what is something happen in the real life (conditions that existing in the real life) because they only focus ...

For example, according to UNFPA, more than 350 married partner(couple) divorce due to the fact that ...

Undoubtedly, the advances machinery of communication(technology advances in communication) is a dominant factors why ...

Home / Writing Feedback / Electronic media influence quality of life - it facilitates people to communicate each other.