Electronic media, through their services, can create a great relation between people

aflah15 32 / 18 4  
The use of electronic media has a negative effect on personal relationships between people. To what extent do you agree or disagree?

These days and ages, advanced technology takes a significant part in human's life since it encourages people to alter their lifestyle. In particular, electronic devices as a part of modern equipment are harmful for their reciprocal lives since it leads users to be a selfish personality and lack of real socialization. Although some people argue that it brings drawbacks, I believe that there are many positive effects which have improved the standard of people' lifestyle such as creating a large chance to communicate with others and building the priceless relationship.

Electronic equipment such as computer and smartphone attract much attention of inhabitants, they operate it frequently to go on their social media. Since they find there are a lot of enjoyable activities, like chatting and sharing their great pictures. It causes the addiction of using these devices. As a result, they become an individual person since they just care with their selves. Even though they are in a gathering with their best friends, they just focus on their computer or smartphone and show less interaction with others. It will be a serious problem in their social growth if they still act this behave because they just gain the virtual friendship but they lack of the real socialization such as warm relation and interactive communication with their neighborhood.

Nevertheless, every development wants to improve many aspects in live, so I believe that electronic media has benefits in relationship between people. First, it allows people around the world to keep in touch with their relatives who live apart from them. It is very contrast with citizens in the past, they sent a letter and waited for long time to communicate with others. Another merit is now people have plenty of social media which connect them to many other users. They can find people who have same interests with them and set a time to meet each other. Therefore, these devices construct the strong relation between people.

To sum up, although the electronic equipment can alter human attitudes to their relationship such as being alone and an anti-social person, there are many convenient services that is presented in human's friendship. They can create the great relation with all people and build a precious friendship. Their relation would be more precious if they can control the use of these devices carefully.
Riiskacha03 31 / 34 5  
advanced technology takes a significant part in human's life, since it encourages people
harmful for their reciprocal lives, since it leads users
improved the standard of people'S lifestyle, such as creating a large chance

... like chatting and sharing their great pictures., it causes the addiction of using these devices

individual person since they just care with their selvesthemselves .

has benefits in relationship betweenamong people.

It is very contrast with citizens in the past, they who sent a letter and waited forit took long time to communicate with othersfor the reply.

can find people who haveshare same interests with them

such as being alone and an anti-social person,

Home / Writing Feedback / Electronic media, through their services, can create a great relation between people