Electronic media has stronger good impact than a negative - it's best for regular communication

nurainiyusuf16 47 / 83 6  
The use of electronic media has a negative effect on personal relationships between people. To what extent do you agree or disagree?

In the past, people who want to get communication each other should make an appointment to meet up in a place but now we do not longer need it since innovation of electronic media increase by time. Only by using a computer or a phone, in seconds we connect to other people. Some people argue we should not use electronic media since it has a negative effect on people personal relationship. I tend to disagree with this statement due to electronic media has positive effect outweigh than the negative effect.

Nowadays, electronic media become a common thing for people. Everyone has it. Sadly, most of them do not use it properly as the effect many negative things affect to them. For instance, using social media. Mostly, people use their electronic media to active in social media but the sadness is sometimes they post something without thinking it first. There is no problem if it is not related to other people but when it comes to others personal problem it will affect to our personal relationship with people.

However, electronic media has stronger good impact than it badness. For instance, it can helpful for people who need to get communication regularly. By using electronic media, they do not need meet each other, only by using mobile phone or computer they can get communication. We can use it to make lots of friend on social networking as well. On the internet, there are so many people browsing at the same time around the world by some feature like social media or chatting application, it is so easy to make friends.

All in all, electronic media not only has a negative effect, more of that it has more positive impact such as connecting to relatives regularly and make a plenty of friends on social media.
SarlindaDS_27 42 / 52 5  
HELLO AINI :)
LET ME GIVE YOU MY SUGGESTIONS :)

... not longer need it since THE innovation of ...

However, electronic media has THE stronger good impact ...
... they do not need TO meet each other, only by using THE mobile phone or ł

I THINK YOUR ESSAY IS GOOD ENOUGH ONLY MISSING SOME ARTICLE USAGE :) GOOD LUCK :)

Home / Writing Feedback / Electronic media has stronger good impact than a negative - it's best for regular communication