Electronic tongue taste-tests wines so you don't have to (Article Summary)

fauzankrn 16 / 23 3  
Scientists of University of South Australia made the electronic tongue from a platinum, a gold, and carbon electrodes to accurately determine the age of wines and their overall qualities. This electronic tongue can predict the tasted perception of sommeliers by identified the chemical composition and grape varieties. Therefore, these instruments can help sommeliers to taste 100 wines each day but it can not be used for judging in the wine competition. Mr. Smyth said that the electronic tongue was able to replicate the human sense of taste but no instrument was possible to replace the emotion, psyche, past memories and experiences that influenced these perceptions and contributed to our flavourless perception.
PHA2016 39 / 62 4  
Hello Fauzan,

This electronic tongueitcan able predict the (...) by identifiedidentifying the chemical composition ...

it can not cannot be used for judging ...

... but no instrument was[could be] possible to replace the emotion,..

hope these help
korbansuspendcuy 8 / 18  
Hi..
your essay is quite good..
just a slight grammar error..

the tasted perception of sommeliers by identified[identifying][it needs active sentence] the chemical composition and grape varieties.

I hope it helps..
keep writing..
Dioba 68 / 104 7  
Hi Fauzankrn, i give some advice to you,perhaps useful for you

1.Scientists offrom University of South Australia was made the electronic tongue ...
2.wrong spelling word can not ---->cannot
3.judging in the wine competition ----> compositions
RAY93 35 / 186 136  
... electronic tongue from a platinum, a gold, and carbon electrodes ...
This electronic tongue NEW INVENTION can predict the tasted perception of sommeliers by identified IDENTIFYING the chemical composition ...
Therefore, these instruments THIS INSTRUMENT can help sommeliers THEM to taste 100 wines each day but ALTHOUGH it can not be used for ...
... the electronic tongue was IS able to replicate (...) but no instrument was IS possible to replace the emotion,..

you need to lengthen your summary so that there will be many aspects or thing to be commented for enhancing your work.
overall, on this summary, i found word form, repetitiion, pronouns using, and tenses as your issues. keep writing and keep learning.

Home / Writing Feedback / Electronic tongue taste-tests wines so you don't have to (Article Summary)