Elizabeth Gilbert tells the audience about how creativity can survive from failure.

Dioba 68 / 104 7  
Elizabeth Gilbert, a TED speaker and writer of "Eat, Pray and Love", tells the audience about how creativity can survive in her failure. She remembers about personal experience about her passion when she wants to be a writer. Since she was child tried to send her bad stories and hoped to be found by The New Yorker, a newspaper in that era. Moreover, she still tried to more writing and struggling to make her work got published. Unfortunately, she failed more than six years and almost makes her stressful. Furthermore, she bears in her mind that she should back to home. The meaning is not returning to her family's farm, but returning to the work of writing, she loved writing more than she loved herself. In her view, home is whatever thing which is dedicated by full energies and loyalty on one thing. Home is focus to do something with diligence, devotion, respect and reverence. It can be family, work, faith, invention and many others. Now, she becomes a famous writer in the world as a result for her hard work and faith.
nazzia30 5 / 13  
She remembersherpersonal experience (...) when she wanted to be a writer.
Since she was child tried to send her bad stories and hoped to be found ...
I don' think this sentence should be there.
Hi Dioba, here's another one from my end.

- can survive in herfrom failure.
- She remembers about personal experience
- Since she wasAs a child tried to send her bad
- stories and hoped to be foundconsidered by The New
- Moreover, she still tried to more writing and strugglingShe then tried to write more, hopingto make her work
- will getgot published.
- failed and for more than six years
- and almost makesit made her lifeher stressful.
- Furthermore, she bears in her mind that she shouldshe was ready to go back to home.
- The meaningThis didn't mean she is not returning
- but returning to the workgoing back to her love of writing,
- thing which isthat you have dedicated
- byyour full energies and
- NowNot long enough , she becomes a famous writer inthat the the world look up to and this is theas a result forof her hard work and faith.

There you have it Dioba, I hope the above remarks are helpful to your revision and I believe this summary has more sense to it and is a direct translation of the TED talk.
Beauty17 56 / 88 5  
Hallo dioba.. here my suggestion for you..

... she wants to be a writer. Since she was child tried to send her bad stories and hoped to be found by The New Yorker, a newspaper in that era. Moreover, she still tried to more writing and struggling to make her work got published.

Since she was child, she tried to send her bad stories and hoped to be found by The New Yorker,....
... and struggling for making her work be published. (Be carefull with passive sentence.. You want to make it in passive but you made in active sentence. Thus, your sentence sound odd)

Unfortunately, she (...) and almost makesMADE her stressful. [...](Unconsistent language of time. In my perspective, it should be past form)

keep writing and good luck

Home / Writing Feedback / Elizabeth Gilbert tells the audience about how creativity can survive from failure.