Ä°ELTS TASK1:children's leisure activities; pie chart illustrations

srns 1 / -  
Hi :)
I'm not really good at ielts task1 and i'm trying to develop my writing abilitiy
Thanks for attention

The pie charts illustrate the results of a questionnaire about boy's and girl's leisure times.Their leisure activities are divided six pies.As we know that we are living in technological age and the pie graph which shows boy's leisure activities indicates that boys are really interested in computer games about %34.In contrast to boys,girls aren't interested in computer games.Especially,girls like dancing and reading to do free time but reading is the lowest level(%2) in boys.Listening to music is the same percentage between two sexes.When it comes to children's sport habits,boys are generally interested in soccer,skateborarding and especially basketball which is about %26.By contrast to boys,girls like doing gymnastics and netball in their free time.both two sexes have different type of habbies doin their free time and boys and girls interestingly have various culture.To give an example boys like harder sports than girls because of upbringing and their culture.As a result,the survey shows that both boys and girls like doing different activities in free time and these activities are separate children's cultures. (170 words)

• pie charts
Their leisure activities are divided six pies.

.... pie is the circular figure and in this case you have two pie charts and each pie is divided into six sectors.
Their leisure activities are illustrated by the six sectors in each pie chart.

As we know that we are living in technological age and the pie graph which shows boy's leisure activities indicates that boys are really interested in computer games about %34.

... You are supposed to discuss about the graphical presentation. So the part I have highlighted sounds irrelevant.

In contrast to boys,girls aren't interested in computer games.

In contrast to boys, girls show less interest in computer games.

Home / Writing Feedback / Ä°ELTS TASK1:children's leisure activities; pie chart illustrations