Email and messaging (modern forms of communication) - IELTS TASK 2

akbarmappiare 31 / 469 275  
Modern forms of communication such as email and messaging have reduced the amount of time people spend seeing their friends. This has had a negative effect on their social lives.

To what extend do you agree or disagree?

Development of sophisticated technology sometimes causes human activities to be easier. Electronic message and other messaging are advanced figure of communication which diminished the people's measure of time to gather with their friends. I agree if many people argument that this had a detrimental effect on their social relationship, but I also tend to disagree because it had a considerable amount of benefits such as a worker will be faster to report its result of working to company.

The main dire impact of use e-mail and other various messaging has been less people's time to gather with their friends. The fact, those are more enjoyable to send email or other messaging than meet up together in one place if they want to discuss or share. A case in point, a large number of young adult were more impressive to talk over at Facebook group which was one of social messaging application than join in discussion table. Moreover, their conversation sometimes out of subject of discussion because they are tempted by Facebook features. If people just communicate via email and other messaging, their social relationship will be more distant.

However, I believe that the email and other messaging will give plenty of benefits than dire impact. Firstly, it will help performance of worker in a company because the worker will be effortless to coordinate matter to other worker or the company. For example, a worker who having a job at other city can report its result of working soon to the company. On the other hand, email is tool which can be used to catch information at the cyber world because person must have email to register an account. To illustrate, a student want to collect reference about its school task so that the student must has an email to register at online library. As a result, a wide range of people can finish lighter their several activities.

In conclusion, it is a clear that e-mail and other messaging have dire effect to people but it also has benefits. Society must has an awareness to restrict use email to useless activity.
hasbi 29 / 42 23  
Hi, AKbar,.,

here some suggestions for you:

Electronic message and other messaging are AN advanced figure of communication

... to report its result of working to THE company.

... various messaging has been less FEWER people's time to gather with their friends. The fact, those are more enjoyable to send AN email or other ...

A case in point, a large number of THE young adult were more impressive ...
Moreover, their conversation sometimes out of THE subject of discussion ...

Firstly, it will help THE performance of worker in a company ...
For example, a worker who having a job at other city OTHER CITIES/ANOTHER CITY can report its result ...
On the other hand, AN email is A tool which can be used to catch information at the cyber world because THE person must have AN email to register an account.

... so that the student must hasHAVE an email to register at THE online library.

... e-mail and other messaging have A dire effect to people but it also has benefits. Society must has HAVE an awareness to ...

please look at closer, how to use ARTICLE
like AN/A/THE.

And about your idea, pay attention more to key point THE NEGATIVE EFFECT OF MESSAGING TO THE SOCIAL LIFE OF PEOPLE.
in your essay there is invisible about this matter, make specific related to this topic.

good luck

Home / Writing Feedback / Email and messaging (modern forms of communication) - IELTS TASK 2