Employee Benefits - Information Technology help people for working outside their workplace

tamtamii 9 / 7  
Information technology enables many people to do their work outside their workplace (e.g. at home, when travelling, etc.)
Do the benefits of this mobility outweigh the disadvantages?

Employee Benefits

As integral part of human life, people are so depend on developing technology and it alters them in working place. Smartphone, laptop or personal computer can be used by workers without going to their office. While questions have been regarding the positive impact that information technology in office, these definitely outweigh the drawbacks.

The immense benefit is felt by employer in city center. They always meet traffic congestion in the morning and in the afternoon and it will consume much time so people depression boost. Due to working at home, they can save their time, money and they never feel stress. As an illustrate, entrepreneurs will spend their time in the way because they must be negotiated with their partners and always have high mobility. Owing to boosting technology, they still work in vehicles and can be conveyed with clients. They also can make job planning in cars.

On the other hand, the using mobile phone making people become individualism. The employers will work in their home and this causes them to be less socialization with their neighbor. They only concentrate on finishing the job and by using telecommunicate they have rarely made communication with other people. In addition, using telecommunicate tools in public transportation can increase incidences of crimes such as thieve. Makassar, on of big city in Indonesia, also common in criminality. People who see their valuable goods such as smartphone or laptop always become thieve target.

Henceforth, it can be confidently conveyed that, workers can be aided by information technology and ensure completing the jobs. However, people must aware in surrounding. Even though the using technology has negative impacts, these outweigh benefits.
Hermin, you have really tried to apply yourself to the writing of this essay. Unfortunately, it still was not good enough. The highest score you can get with this essay is most likely a 4. That is because the way that you developed your discussion is unclear and confusing to the reader. It causes undue stress to anyone who is reading your work because the sense of logic is missing and the clarity of the paragraph does not come through. It takes a number of multiple readings on the part of the reader before he can get a better idea of what it is that you are trying to say. You have just started to write in English so I can understand why your work is turning out this way. Using the advice that you are given, I am hoping to see some sort of improvement in your writing skills over the coming days. Concentrate on making your paragraphs or key sentences understandable in order to improve your scores.

Home / Writing Feedback / Employee Benefits - Information Technology help people for working outside their workplace