Now many employees have the option to telecommute - why?

nlakhots 5 / 9  
I am having my TOEFL exam next week. Friends please do rate it.

More and more employers are offering their employees the option to telecommute, that is, to carry out their work from home via the Internet as opposed to working in the office. Why do you think employers have started to provide this option?

Nowadays, employees working from home via telecommuting or virtual conferencing for an organisation is turning out to be a new working culture. Moreover, their respective employers are boosting them to do so. Definitely, this is for a reason. According to me there are the following key points as the genuine reason for this ameliorating facility.

Firstly, employees working from their respective places do yield their hundred percent result by the comfort-ability provided to them on their respective couches. This is the fundamental rule of Management and entrepreneurship that in order to get hundred percent efficiency from the employees, the employer must provide them with the adequate amount of Motivation Factor. In management aspect it can be known as an 'Incentive'. With the motive to achieve the presumed goals an employer provides its employees with this incentive. A man can only give his full output when his nearby environment is suitable to him giving him the colors of comfort, coolness and best environment to work. And for a man home can be the best place containing that environment where there is no need for him to adapt. Its definitely familiar than the official private box-shaped chambers.

Secondly, working eight to ten hours in office chambers an employee do feel restlessness. So, in order to sanguine the true outcome of an employee employers do follow this way to deal with them.

Lastly, employers provide this facility to their employees by considering their emotional aspect also apart from mental. For instance, an employee working from home can produce 100% output moreover he can find time to spend with his relatives and friends.

Employers also feel that if an employees can give the true outcome from home than lot of office space can be saved with saving of time and energy.

So, there are basically emotional and motivational aspects behind this idea of employers providing this facility to their employees.
faheddarmoch 4 / 5  
In my opinion, you are trying to show your vocabular strnegth by using a unfamiliar words, i dont think so i get the first point maybe due to the new words you use or there is a problem in being more through during idea presentation.

Anyway, i expect you will get a good score. But, if you provide a short example in each point that would be perfect.

Good luck
Moreover, their respective employers are boostingpromoting them to do so.

Moreover, the employers too promote this trend due to several benefits they gain out of this approach.

According to me there are the following key points as the genuine reason for this ameliorating facility.

.... Instead of this, briefly mention the points you are going to discuss in your body paras.
gmad06 20 / 151 55  
I noticed words which shouldn't be in your essay.

Moreover, their respective employers are boosting them to do so. Definitely, this is for a reason. According to me there are the following key points as the genuine reason for this ameliorating facility.

Firstly, employees working from their respective places do yield their hundred percent result by the comfort-ability provided to them on their respective couches.

where is your closing paragraph?
shalombardo 1 / 3 1  
I think using words like secondly and lastly are a bit distracting from the points. Removing the words while reading it led to a more mature sounding essay!
Firstly, employees working from their respective places do yield their hundred percent result by thecomfort-ability provided to them on their respective couches.

.... the latter part is pretty confusing. Is this you wanted to say;
First, the employees who work from home do produce high productivity levels due to the flexibility they enjoy in that work arrangement.

his is the fundamental rule of Management and entrepreneurship that in order to get hundred percent efficiency from the employees, the employer must provide them with the adequate amount of Motivation Factor. In management aspect it can be known as an 'Incentive'. With the motive to achieve the presumed goals an employer provides its employees with this incentive.

.... these are management theories and you need to align them with your topic. How does this arrangement motivate employees? That is the point you need to discuss here. I guess it is the flexibility that they value the most. Otherwise it could be a way of de-motivation too because it lacks social interactions that you find in an office environment.
OP nlakhots 5 / 9  
thnx a lot guys...shall keep an eye on al my mistakes...!!

Home / Writing Feedback / Now many employees have the option to telecommute - why?