IELTS General Task 1- Letter to employer describing the problem

rairaichan60 1 / 1  
Recently you took apart time job? After few weeks you realize there were some problems with your part time job.
Explain why you took the job? Describe the problems that you encounter? Suggest what could be done about them?

Dear Mr. Wood,

I am Agnes Lam and my employee number is AL96522.From this year January, I have started to work at your convenience store as a part time employee since January. I am writing this letter intend to request your assistance to make a new arrangement of my working time.

Normally I am working at your store every Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday afternoon from 1 pm to 4 pm. As you know, I am a university student at Western Australian University. According to new curriculum of my next semester, I would attend lectures on Wednesday and Thursday afternoon. Therefore, I am afraid that I would not be able to work on these two days. I was wondering if it is possible for you to arrange me to work on Tuesday and Friday afternoon. In order to support my living cost, I must continue to work on this job. Hence, it is incredibly important for me and I hope you could consider my situation and I would be mostly appreciative your assistance in this matter.

Yours faithfully,
Agnes Lam
Pahan 1 / 1,906 553  
I am writing this letter intend to request your assistance to make a new arrangement of my working time.

As you know, I am a university student at Western Australian University. According to new curriculum of my next semester, I would attend lectures on Wednesday and Thursday afternoon.

Being a ??? year student at Western Australian University, I am required to maintain a certain percentage of attendance for my classes. However, I am now unable to attend the lectures falling on Wednesday and Thursday afternoon.
First, I have a small admin request for you. Please open all IELTS related topics in Writing Feedback forum. (I transferred this from Resume to Writing Feedback)Also, have a more meaningful topic for your essays.

This is an excellent suggestion by Pahan. You can now say;
Therefore I fear that I would not be able to maintain the required attendance level which is mandatory for the completion of my degree program.

Home / Writing Feedback / IELTS General Task 1- Letter to employer describing the problem