Home / Writing Feedback   % width NEW!

Encouraged sense of competition and taught to co-operate become more useful adults

wahyutri13 10 / 13  
Question:
Some people think that a sense of competition in children should be encouraged. Others believe that children who are taught to co-operate rather than compete become more useful adults. Discuss both these views and give own opinion.

Some individuals believe that children should be taught the spirit of competition before they become adolescent. On the other hand, the other person says that children must be better if they are encouraged to be co-operate people. In my opinion, stimulating children to have spirit of rivalry is more interest.

First of all, becoming more useful mature person, it is essential to train the children to co-operate awareness such as a team work. If a great team work well-behaved in adolescent, they could complete the job easily and finish rapidly. For example, the job that has been responsible for 5 persons would be done more rapid than this job is worked by 3 people. As a result, when children becoming adult and they have spirit of helping, useful individual would arrive.

On the other hand, there are a number of reasons why implant the spirit of competition is essential. Firstly, children who encouraged being more competitive able to perform under pressure when they become a worker due to the habitual work under competition with other. Under competition working design the individual perform better than the other and desire to be a champion in each challenge. In addition, teach the rivalry create a struggle person since individual who desire to win the competition should fight harder. As a result, they make considerable efforts to receipt that they need.

To sum up, although some individuals argue teach to co-operate more useful for children, I would argue there is sufficient evidence to implant the spirit of competition that make the children become more struggle.

Home / Writing Feedback / Encouraged sense of competition and taught to co-operate become more useful adults