ENCOURAGING STUDENTS TO LEARN THEIR FAVORITE SUBJECT IS BETTER THAN STRUGGLING IN ART. IELTS TASK 2

awe_28 25 / 10 6  
It is pointless making children who lack artistic talent learn painting and drawing in Art classes at school. Instead, they should concentrate on other creative and practical subjects which they may have more aptitude. To what extent do you agree or disagree?

It is justified that teaching students non-academic lessons such as art will be useless. In preference, they should be encouraged to focus on the other subject which they have more aptitude. This essay agrees with this issue because children will be depressed and cannot learn more on their favorite classes.

Students who are untalented in artistic field can fell pressure if they force to concentrate in subject they are not good. Doing something that students lack can reduce learning spirit as they do not have interest in considering the subject. A survey by Kyoto Seika University in 2014 stated that lack-art students cannot handle the art class since they find out that their brains are not suitable to receive that hard subject.

In reverse, it is suggested that people who are not good at artistic should be encourage to do another useful subjects. By practicing favorite lessons, it has more valuable advantages which can lead to their success rather than struggling with art classes which can guarantee their future. Taking mathematics geniuses, it will more effective if they focus to improve their skills and make an achievement such as win Olympiad in the aptitude subject rather than learn a lesson which is not related with their specialty.

To sum up, involved in Art subject is not recommended for students who do not have art skill since it brings more harms. It is assumed that they will experience dispirited since they are beginner in that field and think wasting time to learn unfavorable lesson.
nuni11 33 / 30 5  
...focus on the other subjects

...if they are forced to concentrate in (...) Doing something thatan activity in which students lack

...be encouraged to do another useful subjects (...) which cannot guarantee their future (...) and makeget an achievement

...and think that is only wasting time to learn

Home / Writing Feedback / ENCOURAGING STUDENTS TO LEARN THEIR FAVORITE SUBJECT IS BETTER THAN STRUGGLING IN ART. IELTS TASK 2