endangered animals - toefl 48

Claire C 1 / -  
[Some people think that human needs for farmland ,housing and industry are more important than saving land for endangered animals .Do you agree or disagree this point of view ?why or why not.Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

Now,the issue of human needs for farmland,housing and industry are very important.However,Only focusing on people's living space cannot benifit for our long term development. As far as I'm concerned, I would disagree this point ,I think we should care more about saving land for endangered animalse.The following writing will clairify some of my points of view.

First of all,with the decrease of land for endangered animals,the diversity of life and living systems are threatened which are a necessary condition for human development.The richness of animal life contributes to the health of ecosystems, which humans depend on for food, clean air, and clean water.For example, according to the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service, the loss of a single animals species can trigger the loss of thirty more in an ecosystem. This chain reaction is evident in the Florida Keys, where pollusiou is killing off the shrimp that provide a habitat for hundreds of species of fish, and both commercial fishing and the tourism industry have begun to suffer. For this reason,as a whole world ,not only do we care about ourselves but the animals Or with the extinguish of animals we will distroy the ecological system and economics,finally distroy ourselves.So,nothing is more crucial than saving land for endangered animals.

Although what I mentioned above is one of the most important reason,ethics also help to explan why we shoule saving land for endangered animals.The exist of animals bring a wanderful world.If there is only human living on the earth ,facing

the loss of animals ,our children will thought ourselves:stoniness,selfishness,ruthlessness and so on.And they will live like their ancestor.But there is no animals ,the prey is only ourselves. Winston Churchill once said:Never,never,never,never give up.Giving up saving land for animals is giving up ourselves.

Admittedly ,we can also not deny that human needs for farmland,housing and industry are important. Because with the expanding of population, people need more spaces for people's living,studing,working and travelling.Only when these infrastuction are provided enough ,we could develop economic and then push the development of society. However,this cannot guarantee human's life .When we only fouse on expanding. people's living spaces ,the pollusion which they bring also make troubles for our's life.According to the survey conducted by Tessess Data,a statistic organization ,56.7%industry company exist the phenomenon of pollusion.Thus,only focusing on ourselves can't benifit for long term development.

Besides the reasons I mentioned above, ,all these reasons ,diversity of life ethics and pollusion help me make the judgement that saving land for endangered animals are more important than human needs for farmland,housing and industry.
zbennett10 2 / 6  
I really liked it. I just though the conclusion was a bit too short. Like you had a lot of info and then you just kinda ended it on a bland note. Also you have some misspellings but really good ideas :]
...space cannot necessarily be the best way to achieve long-term development and sustainability.

...would disagree with this point; I think we should care more about saving land for endangered animals .

...the diversity of life and living systems is ... (the diversity...is...)

This should be one sentence; otherwise, the second one is incomplete:
Admittedly, we can also not deny that human needs for farmland,housing and industry are important, bec ause with the...

...one of the most important reasons , ethics also help to...

What is this pat supposed to mean? ---> 56.7%industry company exist the phenomenon of pollution. .... do you mean that 56.7 percent of companies cause pollution? I don't understand that sentence.

You do not have very many mistakes, though!!

Home / Writing Feedback / endangered animals - toefl 48