The energy used for various purposes and the amount of gas emitted in average Australian household

linhdao 1 / -  
This is the first time I have written a writing task 1 in the IELTS exam. Correct it for me!

Energy use and greenhouse gas emissions

The pie charts compare the percentages of energy used for various purposes and the amount of gas emitted in an average Australian household.
As can be seen from the chart, heating accounts for the highest energy used in an ordinary Australian household while CO2 gas is released most through the process of water heating.

To begin with, heating makes up 42% of the energy consumed in an Australian household, compared to 15% of CO2 gas emissions. Moreover, water heating takes up about 30% of either energy use or greenhouse gas emissions. In addition, the refrigeration release 14% of carbonhydrate into the atmosphere, which is twice as much as the amount of energy used for it.

On top of that, cooling occupies just a small percentage amount of both energy use and greenhouse gas emissions, about 2%. 8% of greenhouse gas emissions are used for lighting, which double the amount of energy consumed. Last but not least, other appliances comprise about 15% of the energy used in an ordinary household in Australia and produce around 28% of CO2 gas emissions.

Refer to the number of pie charts and enumerate the divisions seperately for a clear summary overview. Assume the reader cannot see the images. What would be the best explanation presentation? Present it that way. Assume a worst case scenario for the presentation, as in, a lack of image, and discuss appropriately. These are the best ways to meet the clarity requirement.

carbonhydrate

Where did this reference come from? Not only is the spelling wong, but this data cannot be found in either chart. This is inaccurate information that will pull down the TA, L R, and G R A scores. Do not make up information and look out for accurate word usage.

Home / Writing Feedback / The energy used for various purposes and the amount of gas emitted in average Australian household