IELTS essay: an enjoyable job or a well-paid job

Quynh Teddy 1 / -  
Some people argue that it is more important to have an enjoyable job than to earn a lot of money. Others disagree and think that a good salary brings to a better life.Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.

Please have a quick look and give me some pieces of advice or correct may essay . Thanks a lot !
If you search you may find here many essays under this topic. So get some points by reading them. This IELTS task requires you to write at least 4 paras including the introduction, two body paras and the conclusion. In the introduction, you need to introduce the topic to the reader and then state your opinion very clearly. For example;

Some people look for a job that pays them well and they would not mind whether it generates a great satisfaction for them. Some others are satisfied with even a low payment if the job satisfaction is great. In my view,I believe that job satisfaction is the most important factor in a job.

So here, you are supporting the job that is enjoyable. Then give your first reason as to why you believe so in the first body para; then support it with a specific example;

First, it is important for a person to enjoy the work he or she does. When you are passionate about what you do, it derives a great happiness and satisfaction that keeps a person always motivated. However, if a person finds that his or her job is very boring and monotonous, he would be frustrated even if he is paid a great salary. For example, a musician would not be happy doing a managerial job in a bank because he has no passion for that. Even if the job pays very well, he would still want to continue as a musician.

Likewise, you need to write the second body para with the second reason and support it with a specific example.
Finally write the conclusion by summing up everything you said above.

Home / Writing Feedback / IELTS essay: an enjoyable job or a well-paid job