How that enormous increase in flights around the world over recent years affects us?

hasbi 29 / 42 23  
The world has seen an enormous increase in flights for leisure, business and commercial purposes around the world over recent years.

what do you think are the main advantages and disadvantages of such flights?

do you think flights should be taxed more?

In the twentieth century, the global has shown a rise significantly in aviation services for various kinds of people lives like holiday, business and trade purposes in around the world. I deeply agree with this statement related to increasing level of using airplane. However, while flights have great profits for supporting people's requirements, there are many drawbacks of it according to welfare, cost, and even pollution.

To begin with, present of aircraft services have contributed to the inhabitant's lives more dynamic and efficient. Utilizing the airplane has allowed businesses and meets up with other colleagues or family members to easily cross over territorial boundary lines. For instance, in the last two decades the aviation corporation in Singapore reveals that predominantly people there using airplane for traveling that is approximately seventy percent. Consequently, demand of flights is becoming more advances in which people tend to shift consider the aircraft is primary transport to assist their daily activities.

However, beside that there are several advantages of flights. First of all, airplane are still become one of dangerous transportation due to increasing rate of flight accidents in the world annually which cause hundreds of people die. Secondly, burning fossil fuel of plane like avtur conclude it become the most pricey transportation and it also can lead to serious pollution in air which impact to dilute the ozone layers. Also, lack of facilities for supporting flights is not adequate and become an obstacle like aerodrome nowadays is still unavailable in rural areas.

In conclusion, presence of aviation conveyance has rendered some advantages for society regards on save time and effectiveness matters. But, in my notion, the airplane can cause serious problem such threatening accidents and damaging of environment.
Diqon 10 / 33 12  
i really enjoy reading your essay especially your flow sentence and how to use present progressive also present perfect, but i have found some mistakes. let me check.

However, beside that If I were you i would use On the other hand , there are several advantages of flights. First of all, airplane are stillhere I prefer to use present perfect despite of STILLhas become one of dangerous transportationS due to increasing rate of flight accidents in the world annually which cause hundreds of people have died .

burning fossil fuel of plane like avtur conclude that it becomeS the most pricey transportation and it also can lead to serious pollution in air whichas impact of air to dilute the ozone layers. Also, lack of facilities for supporting flights is not adequate and become an obstacle like aerodrome nowadays is still unavailable in rural areas.

thank you so much. keep do love your writing skills.

Home / Writing Feedback / How that enormous increase in flights around the world over recent years affects us?