It's not enough for company to provide uniform and to be good looking without workers' competence

Anna94 47 / 56 3  
Some organizations believe that their employees should dress smartly. Others value quality of work above appearance.
Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.

Sometimes, workers are obligated to wear particular uniform or formal apparel in work. Some people argue that quality of working is more important. However, I think both of these situations are important to do equally.

Some company provides uniform for employees based on work level and others do not, but they should dress smartly. It means that they must use formal, clean, and fresh clothes. For example, certain TV Company requires the camerapersons and broadcasting teams use the TV label uniform for denoting workers' identity. It benefits when they catch news with other TV station, residents will be easy to indicate where they are from. However, producers and managerial teams are freed to use other clothes by regulation that it should be formal look and suitable for work. Therefore, they can wear attire that makes them convenient. The company does this to brand good image while meet with clients and meet with other company.

In my view, wearing properly is not enough for company to achieve their goals. The workers also should have good grade in work. They must have brilliant idea and good resolution. Because fashion and work quality value, hold each other in one package. For instance, General Manager, HRD, and Director who clothed deluxe have been known that they have good degree for working. It is not good for them too, if their appearance looks unlike their job position.

Personally, I believe that all rules and regulations that have been fixed by company are good for company itself and for workers. Therefore, employees must comply it, even they dislike or unpleasant with it. Sometimes, it will motivate laborer to improve their grade to achieve the position where they can wear as convenient as they want.

In conclusion, it is not enough for company to provide uniform and to be good looking without best potential of workers. It is also hard to build good image with well appearance only. It should be supported with high working ability. Therefore, both of these are important to complete each other. 335w
Hujjatul19 45 / 70 3  
Hi Anna, it is a nice writing since you have a good ability in presenting your idea. However, I have some suggestion for you

Some companies provides uniform (...) work level while others order todress smartly.

It means that they must usewear formal, clean, ...
... Company requires the camera personscameramen and broadcasting teams use the TV label uniformcompany's outfit for denoting workers' identity.

... news with other TV station, residents will be easyit facilitates residents to indicate where ...

... freed to use other clothes by regulation that it should beas long as it is formal look and ...

... to provide uniform and toin order to be good looking without ...

It is also hard to build good image with well appearance only. It should be supported with high working ability.
Since good image is not only gained from appearance but quality of work as well.

Keep writing. Best regards
fadhilmd25 41 / 75 11  
Dear Anna, here are some advices for your writing, feel free to correct me,

- in your thesis statement, you should elaborate your ideas by giving why and how for both sides

- I think your first sentence in your 1st paragraph tells the reason why they should wear uniform, well, in my view, at first you should paraphrase your idea than tell your reason afterwards. Besides, you should tell how they should support your reason before you write your example.

- certain TV Company requires the camerapersons and broadcasting teams ... -->

The camerapersons and broadcasting teams whom use the TV label uniform for denoting workers' identity obeying TV company rules.

wearing properly is not enough for ... -->

wearing properly is not mandatory for them to achieve their goals while working in any company

Hope it helps your writing,

Regards
mem77 62 / 98 6  
Dear Anna94, Here some advices for your writing and feel free for correcting me too!

Sometimes, workers are obligated to [...] situations are important to do equally.(In your introduction, it is better for you to paraphrase the prompt first. After that, put your idea about both views according to the prompt)

Some companies claimed that appearance is the most important for the employees, while others stated that quality of work is more influential. (give your idea about both views according to this)

Some companycompanies provides uniform (...) on work level andwhile others do not, but ...

(For body 1 and 2, it is better for you to explain your idea about both views. And also put your own opinion in the last sentence of each body paragraph to make readers easily to know about your idea)

(In conclusion, besides paraphrase your idea about the topic, give your suggestion or recommendation)

Overall, your writing is good enough, but you have to write more for developing your skills. Regards
ReskiRamadani88 43 / 57 5  
Hello, anna, your essay is good, but i will give you some suggestions:

1.Be careful countable and uncountable noun/ singular/plural using.

Some companycompanies provides uniform for ...

2. check your sentence
It means that they must usewear formal, clean, and fresh clothes.

to provide uniform and toin order to be good looking without

Home / Writing Feedback / It's not enough for company to provide uniform and to be good looking without workers' competence