Not enough time to study for students?

nadalhoang 3 / 3  
Full time university students need a lot of time to study . However these students also need to be involved in other activities . To what extent do you agree and disagree .

Students always want to have a successful career . I do not agree when students only study that they do not enjoy other kind of activities .

Nowadays , students spend hours each day studying at home because of these reasons . First , academic qualification are required in many profession . For example , it is impossible to become a doctor , teacher without having the relevant degree . Secondly , the job market is increasingly competitive . There are hundred of application for a position in a company . Young people who not have qualifications from a university or college will not be able to compete . This means that the most students put great effort for a long time .

However , students ought to learn to enjoy other kind of activities . They cant not sit only at home and learn . They can increase the risk of obesity , cancer . In addition , they live only in the world with books and computer and it lead to isolating people . People are willing get to involved in sports . In this way , they can reduce stress and improve our health . Moreover, they take part in other activities . They expand their knowledge in subjects and find interesting . The result of this is that they gain practice experience and learn real skills that it is very necessary for their future .

I think the main point is make sure they have enough time to study but students have to enjoy other activities and not sit at home learning to live .
Tucayana 1 / 5  
Hi there! I think you should organize it a bit better: leave some spaces, maybe organize it into paragraphs... you get the idea right?... Furthermore here are some corrections i think you should make:

...because of these reasons: (then make a paragraph and cite that reason, and do it so for the other reasons)
...qualification is required.... many professions...
...become a doctor, or a teacher...
...there are hundreds of applications
... young people who don't
...to learn, to enjoy
....increase the risk of obesity, or cancer

Moreover, some of your sentences are a bit confusing. Try to write them on point . Thats is all!

Hope i could help!

Home / Writing Feedback / Not enough time to study for students?