Ielts 1 enquire letter - English lessons questions

xingshigang3030 2 / 1  
You are working in an English speaking country. Recently, you have learned that a person who lives near your home can offer English lessons. Write a letter to this person. In this letter,

1. Tell him/her how you got to know about the lesson
2. Explain why you are interested in this lesson
3. Say when and where you want to have the lesson

Dear Mr. Robert

I am wirting this letter in hope of finding out whether if it is possible for you to offer me some English lesions.

I am Shigang Xing who has been living in your neihbourhood for two years. I am currently working in my father's oversea company in Australia and my poor knowledge in English has always been the biggest challenge for me to communicate with local suppliers. Therefore, I am very keen on improving my English skills such as speaking and writing in order to converse with others fluently in English.

First of all, I would like to have this lesion on Fridays because I have to work in the rest of days. Secondly, I would prefer to study at my house rather than go to a distant place, although this is only a preference rather than a request. In addition, could you please send me detailed information related to course structure and timetables?

Thank you for your kindness, and your prompt attention to this letter would be highly appreciated.
Best Regards,

Your neighbour Shigang Xing
I am writing this letter to see ifin hope of finding out whether it is possible for you to provide me with information in regards to theyou to offer me some English lesions lessons you run.

I am your neighbour nearby and I was happy to hear from one of my collages that you are running languages lesions for non-English speaker.

Before this you need to introduce yourself. Tell who you are (your name.) and where you live and your background.

I am ????? who lives in your neighborhood since ???(tell how long you've been living there). I am Chinese by origin and my knowledge in English language is not that great.
Pahan 1 / 1,906 553  
Pay more attention to spelling :)
I am really glad if you are able to offer this service to me. I am free on Fridays only as I have to work all other days in a week. I have heard that you visit students' houses for lessons if they wish so at an additional fee. My preference is that arrangement and I am willing to pay that additional charge if you could accommodate this request.
eddies [Contributor] 25 / 1,208 476  
Overall, you are being asked to use Present simple, Present continuous, Present perfect, and Future.

For the next letters, try to construct the paragraphs into:
Para 1: Opening
Para 2: Tell him/her how you got to know about the lesson
Para 3: Explain why you are interested in this lesson
Para 4: Say when and where you want to have the lesson
Para 5: Closing

Home / Writing Feedback / Ielts 1 enquire letter - English lessons questions