IELTS task 1 - enrolled educator for regularly job in Ontario

M3L1 26 / 6 11  
The graph displays the percentage of English and French languages enrolled educators in Ontario from 2001 to 2007. The figures show that at the beginning of period, both languages teachers stood at nearly the same rate at 70% and the calculation has different result at the end of time frame. Overall, the French tutors have increased steadily while the English figured fall dramatically.

English rate is apparently only has a peak at 2001. It has a slightly higher than French in the beginning of the period. On the next year, both has decreased significantly about 18%. Put them in order 58% and 52%. While the French rose by 17% in 2003, English rate fell again to 40%.

Between 2003 to 2005, both experienced gradually increment. However, French teachers are slightly decreased in 2006 and rose again to the peak at 73% in 2007. On the other hand, English proportion has fell to 27% in these two periods of time.

JasS 10 / 30  
Recommendtion:
Here's a structure for Task 1
1. Introduction
2. Overview
3. Details
4. Details

Don't give details in Introduction.
Write your task 1 in 4 paragraphs.
it would be well-organized
nsahmad 11 / 14 3  
Hi meli Happy to discuss with you.

The line graph displays the percentage of English and French languages enrolled educators in Ontario from 2001 to 2007.

Comment.
*Mention the type of graph.
*tenses in overall follow the time of the graph.
*try to make overview with two sentences, it is better for IELTS exam.
*avoid to mention number detail in overview. Just for tipic trend.

Hope helpful.
Arundyna 12 / 16 2  
Hi mr M3Li let's try to little discuss your essay

don't forget to incorporate general idea clearly
this my first sentence, probably you can give consideration regarding this.

The line graph displays devitiation applaying for educators as English and French language in Ontario over the course of six years and is measured in percentage. Overall it clearly can be seen that, althought the statistic initially teacher of both languages had as same as range in the beginning, it occurred a immense gap in last period.

over all, you could writing, yet, you should write simple and clear, or it will eradicate your score, thanks..
Clark Kent 20 / 23 6  
hi meli, nice to meet you here.
let me try to give you some suggestions.

You do not need to go detail, especially in overview. You should avoid giving detail information (the percentage) in the overview. let me try to give you an example of it.

A breakdown of the percentage in language teachers recruitment in Ontario between 2001 and 2007 as a projected year, a six-year period is presented in the line graph. Overall, the greatest proportion of the recruitment was french-language teachers after overtaking the English teachers in the beginning of the period.

Home / Writing Feedback / IELTS task 1 - enrolled educator for regularly job in Ontario