Before entering university students in many countries do some activities like working or traveling.

mardian24 46 / 75  
In some countries, young people are encouraged to work or travel for a year between finishing high school and starting university studies.
Discuss the advantages and disadvantages for young people who decide to do this

Before entering university students in many countries do some activities. It can be working or traveling. However, there are positive and negative effects by doing those things in their free time.

Studying in university is something serious that need to be prepared. Some students tend to use their time for working before entering university. It is very useful because they can get more experience that can increase their knowledge in work field. Also they can learn how to interact professionally with other people that can be implemented when they are studying in university. In further advantage, students will get money by working. They can use it for their necessity in college or pay enrolment in university. In other hand, student choose traveling instead of working because they want to refresh their mind after doing exam in senior high school and hopefully they will ready to study in the next step.

However, there are disadvantages while they decide to travel or work before beginning university as well. If they travel to some places, they do not have money to continue to university. After that, If they are working, they do not have much time to study. It is very essential because the method for studying in university is totally different than when they are in senior high school. So, they must self-study to understand the subject in university.

All in all, although, work and travel for a year before beginning university can give good impact students need to study as well. In my opinion, I suggest that students can work or travel only in a half year before class begin in university and the rest of that is used for studying to make it easier when they are in university.
SarlindaDS_27 42 / 52 5  
hello, Mr., @mardian24 :)
let me give you some suggestions :)

... necessity in college or pay enrolment =>enrollment in [the ] university. In other =>another hand, student (...) their mind after doing [an ] exam in senior high ...

It is [very ] essential because the ...

... half year before class begin =>begins in university ...

good luck :)

Home / Writing Feedback / Before entering university students in many countries do some activities like working or traveling.