An Entrance Exam to Enter a University essay

stn0795 4 / 11  
An Entrance Exam to Enter a University

There are many reasons that university should be mandatory for all students to take an entrance exam. First, an entrance exam can determine how students are interested to that university and career their pursuit. There are many students applying to a wrong university and career because of their parent would like them to going to that university, or their friends are going to that university, or they can get financial aid or scholarship from that university. For a student really likes to be a student of that university, he/she will study and prepare their best to become that university's student. So, an entrance exam will not matter or too hard to him/her. On the contrary, it will not only waste their money and time but also government and others. In addition, an entrance exam can help university find out the best students. These students will be get scholarship from university, government, or companies let them can spend their time into study or innovations. Social would to train these students to be the best to help our world. Finally, an entrance exam can balance and improve work environment. Each student has different future dreams. They will look for university and career they would like to be. An entrance exam could not hinder these students' dream. It will help students take more seriously on their career and future. Even though, many students feel an entrance exam might not fair for below average students. They may not pass the entrance exam to get into the university that they dream. Nothing is impossible and your dream will come true if you do it seriously.

Thanks,
Son
There are many reasons thatfor why universityies should bemake it mandatory for all students to take an entrance exam. First, an entrance exam can determine how students are interested tothe level of student's interest in that university and how keen the student is on his career their pursuit. There are many students applying to a wrong university and career(stick to your theme.... i guess it is about university entrance exams ) because of their parent's wishwould like them to going to that university , or merely because their friends are going to that universitystudy there , or they can getobtain financial aid or scholarship from that university.
sara alawieh 2 / 11  
you're essay is good , but you have some mistakes :
- "There are many reasons that university should be mandatory for all students to take an entrance exam. "
correction: : There are many reasons justify the idea of making universities mandatory for all students to take an entrance exam.

-"First, an entrance exam can determine how students are interested to that university and career their pursuit."
correction:First, an entrance exam can determine the student's tendencies towards the collage or career they pursuit. .

-"There are many students applying to a wrong university and career because of their parent would like them to going to that university, or their friends are going to that university, or they can get financial aid or scholarship from that university."

correction:There are many students applying to a wrong university or career because of their parents' desire , friends' decision, or financial aid and scholarships offered by such a university.

-"for a student really likes to be a student of that university, he/she will study and prepare their best to become that university's student."

correction: : If a student really likes to enter a certain university, he'll try his best and study really hard to fulfill his wish.

-" In addition, an entrance exam can help university find out the best students. These students will be get scholarship from university, government, or companies let them can spend their time into study or innovations. Social would to train these students to be the best to help our world."

correction : In addition, an entrance exam can help the university choose the best students where they get scholarships from it and from governments, companies... so that they can spend their time in studying or innovations to be the best to help our world.

-"Finally, an entrance exam can balance and improve work environment. Each student has different future dreams. They will look for university and career they would like to be. An entrance exam could not hinder these students' dream. It will help students take more seriously on their career and future. Even though, many students feel an entrance exam might not fair for below average students. They may not pass the entrance exam to get into the university that they dream. Nothing is impossible and your dream will come true if you do it seriously."

correction:Finally, an entrance exam can balance and improve the work and environment . It can also push the students into being more serious about their career and future. It can never hinder their dreams even though many feel it's not fair for below average students. They might think they're not going to pass to get into the university of their dream, but a little more determination will drive these thoughts right away

WATCH OUR FOR:
- GRAMMAR MISTAKES
- WEAK STRUCTURES
- SUBJECT VERB AGREEMENT MISTAKES
- FRAGMENTS.

GOOD LUCK :)
OP stn0795 4 / 11  
Thanks dumi and Sarah for reading my essay and correct it.

Thanks,
Son

Home / Writing Feedback / An Entrance Exam to Enter a University essay