Entrust Children to Childcare Centers or Other Family Members?

nuni11 33 / 30 5  
Some parents think that childcare centers provide the best services for children of pre-school age. Other working parents think that family members such as grandparents will be better cares for their kids. Discuss both views and give your opinion.

Children are a priceless asset. As such, some people are of the opinion that children should be sent to daycare centers to get sufficient surveillance, while others say that it is better to be guarded by family members such as grandparents. Although the ideas are acceptable to some extent, I would argue that it is better to entrust with the members of family to take care of the younger one.

It is generally assumed that daycare centers accommodate the best facilities in particular fully-trained staffs in which suitable with children's growth. This is because majority of childcare centers insist fully qualify staffs that is get involved in training center provided by particular organizations. In my local city, people who want to apply in childcare center should at least have a certificate in child development. However, I believe that this is not the best option since according to a recent poll by Indonesia Government found that 68% of children abuse cases within the establishments.

Apart from the previous discussion, parents in full-time employment entrust their children to grandparents when they go to work, since parents think that leaving the adolescents within the family is more trustworthy. The New York Times reported in July 2015 that almost 65% of working parents prefer to leave their younger one in their family member. Therefore, although grandparents are not highly-trained professional in nurturing children, their ability has proven to be a good parent.

In conclusion, while entering the childcare centers can give a great opportunity for children to get a certified staffs, closest families such as grandfather and grandmother are proven to be reliable. It is recommended that parents who send their children to childcare centers to pay more attention to the possibility of abuse.
anita11 28 / 20 2  
Hello Nuni, i like your writing, but let me correct several mistakes in your essay.

This is because the majority of childcare centers insist fully qualify staffs that is get involved in training ...

Home / Writing Feedback / Entrust Children to Childcare Centers or Other Family Members?