Enviroment problem - forest protection necessity

hungbui 1 / -  

forests conservation for the survival of the human race

Needless to say, the forest play vital role in the existence of human race. However, more and more forests and areas of woodland are being destroyed as a consequence of exploiting natural resources indiscriminately and wood smuggling. Some people are of the opinion that it is the responsibility of governments and large companies to tackle this intricate matter. Personally, I strongly disagree with this point of view, as protecting the environment is the duty of all people living in this planet.

To begin with, some people are of the opinion that governments and large companies play a certain part in forest protection. Only government can coordinate efforts among federal, state, and municipal governments, and civil organizations to stop deforestation on large scales. Without double, no one but government and large companies can have equipvalent power to fund reforestation and face dangerous loggers. A prime example is that governments can spend National budgets on reforestation and raising the public awareness of forest protection.The state can give knowledge of valuable forests in education to make people realize the benefits the woodland protection brings about

On the other hand, it should be borne in mind that every single individual can helppreserve the environment just by doing very small things.The most obvious thing that we can do is to recycle things made from woods. By this we can help to reduce wood consumption. Paper is a good example of what I have just mentioned. Morever, it is undeniable that but for local attention to their existence namely the forests, no one could solve the deep rooted problems of deforestation. On top of that, local communities have an interest in protecting forest because they depend on the forest for their livelihood and therefore have a detailed knowledge of their enviroment. Hence, the role of individuals are crucial.

All in all, the forest conservation is common responsibility. I firmly believe that every individual is responsible for the survival of the human race, not only the authorities. Therefore, all people need to take urgent action in order to save the planet.
jalp 13 / 34 7  
Please include the complete prompt for your essay. It is difficult to review when you have an incomplete topic.

However, let me correct the things I have noticed in your essay.

Needless to say (is not a good start for introduction) , the forest plays a vital ...
Your introduction is too long. Please make it short and direct just to give a clue to the reader of what you're going to discuss on your body paragraphs.

some people are of the opinion that governments and large companies
You repeated this phrase twice. Don't do it again. Rephrase or revise.

is undeniable ... to their existence namely the forests,
i did not understand this part.
You mentioned paper and then you jumped to local communities, you must elaborate the recycle part then make another body paragraph for local communities.

Home / Writing Feedback / Enviroment problem - forest protection necessity