What environment do you suggest for children to grow? Big City or Countryside?

abedkh 8 / 6 1  
It is better for children to grow up in the countryside than in a big city. Do you agree or disagree? Use specific reasons and examples to develop your essay.

Without a doubt, condition of life have a significant effect on everybody's life. One of the most important aspects of this condition is the place of living. By looking at the attitude of the persons who I've met, I have realized that the people who have lived in the countryside in their childhood have better lives than the people who have lived in a big city. In the following statements, I will describe some of the reasons that show why growing in the countryside is better.

Currently, living In a big city because of weather pollution is dangerous especially for children. they need need fresh air. By searching In hospitals we can find children who suffer from breath diseases.

Second of all, people in countryside are closer to each others. This issue have important impact on relationship of children in future. By comparing attitude of my friends, I've seen that communicating with my friends who have lived in countryside is easier. although this issue is not general, but these friends are kinder and I joy spending of my times with them.

finally, children in countryside eat more healthier food than children in a big city. currently, meals in big city has changed to fries and chunk foods and this issue has affected on their health.

In conclusion, living in the countryside have a advantages that have a significant impact on future of children. The children who have lived in countryside are healthier

and beside of this they are kinder and communicating with them is easier.
AU0594 15 / 31  
life has a significant
Take out this sentence:
In the following statements, I will describe some of the reasons that show why growing in the countryside is better.
weather pollution is dangerous, especially for children.
searching i n hospitals we can find children who suffer from breath diseases.
other . This issue has an important impact on the relationship of children in the future.
I en joy spending my time with them.
eat healthier food than children in a big city.
changed to fries and junk foods and this issue has affected their health.

In conclusion, living in the countryside has advantages that have a significant impact on future of children.
The children who have lived in the countryside are healthier
and besides this they are kinder and communicating with them is easier.
clin93 1 / 4  
these are some of my suggestions

Currently, living in a big city is dangerous especially for children because of air pollution(not weather pollution)
Do away with this_by searching in hospitals_i think it is not correct.
Secondly_not(second of all)
More healthy_not(more healthier)

just go over your essay and make corrections where you need to do so.

Home / Writing Feedback / What environment do you suggest for children to grow? Big City or Countryside?