Environmental friendly building. Listening Summary: Contemporary experimental design for housing

nda18 46 / 81 9  
There are numerous way to create a building that environmental friendly, one of them is to create underground house. In order to build an underground house, the professional should look a side of land that away from the crowd, so that they can construct a peaceful house. They then found a land with stone layer with a lot of recyclable material. Before construct the house, they firstly choose one architect's design then decide to build an underground house which has 2 storey. The house exposes to the light and has a lot of window and mirror from double layer strong glass which can spread the light. This house can also store energy from the sun and convert it into electricity. Its wall has a layer that can increase insulation. All of the house furniture is made from recyclable material. However, there is also a drawback building the underground house. They consume many concrete which release seven times CO2 that can damage the environment.
NinaJoesuf25 36 / 66 4  
Hi Nurul,
here some advice for your essay.
please take consider about countable and uncountable issue

There are numerous wayways to create a (...) to create a underground house.
... with a lot of recyclable materialmaterials . Before constructconstructing the house, they firstly choosehave chosen one architect's design.(when you using before or after, please consider about tenses that you will use)

It then decide (...) which has 2 storeystoreys

A heap of luck! :)

Home / Writing Feedback / Environmental friendly building. Listening Summary: Contemporary experimental design for housing