Environmental Problem Essay (Task 2) about extinction of flora and fauna species

lylian_29 1 / -  
Some people say that the main environmental problem of our time is the loss of particular species of plants and animals.
Others say that there are more important environmental problems.

Discuss both views and give your opinion.

Conversations have been sparked constantly about the exacerbation of global environmental problems. While many believe that the gradual disappearance of certain natural species is the most urgent threat, others argue that there are a lot more pressing environmental issues. This essay will discuss both views and explain the idea that global warming is of greater concern than any other matter.

On the one hand, the diminishing availability of natural species is warranting our attention. Our ecosystem, which has taken millions of years to perfect and evolve, has been being destroyed and obliterated by a profusion of human activities such as illegal poaching, squatting and deforestation. For example, many companies are trying to cut down trees in forest areas in order to construct resorts, hotels and factories as a part of expanding their businesses. Consequently, not only do many types of animals are on the brink of extinction attributed to the loss of their natural habitats but many valuable species of plants have also been vanishing without any trace.

On the other hand, it is global warming that is constantly putting human existence at risk. This kind of problem is believed to be the culprit behind the worsening of our climate. For instance, 2022 has recorded UK's highest temperature at more than 40 celsius degree in July, marking the first time this country has ever experienced such an intense heatwave since the early 2000s. Furthermore, the warmer pattern of the Earth also results in many more extreme natural disasters such as drought, ice caps melting, flood, and severe wildfires, causing more people worldwide to suffer from poverty, and diseases as well as running a higher risk of losing their lives.

To recapitulate, while I do believe that the disappearance of certain natural species is one of the most trivial matters that should be addressed properly, it seems to me that we had better make an attempt to resolve global warming, which is a more threatening matter to our existence on Earth.
There is no discussion reference in the ougeval in relation to

Conversations have been sparked constantly

It is better for the writer's score if he does not exaggerate any statements that could alter the original focus. Examiners dislike this practice and often score down paragraphs with such references.

While the 2 public statement interpretations are done properly, there is a lack of clear reference to the writer's opinion that indicates an improperly developed response sentence. Points will be deducted due to this.

Group first person references should not be used in the general point of view discussion. Group second person references are advised for use in this section. singular first person references are used to indicate the writer's opinion.

The writer's clear first person opinion discussion should be presented in a third reasoning paragraph. It is unacceptable to refer to this in the conclusion and will result in a failing score for that paragraph.

Home / Writing Feedback / Environmental Problem Essay (Task 2) about extinction of flora and fauna species