Essay about the environmental responsibility of governments and civilians

linhpro 1 / -  

Who should take responsibility in solving environmental problems?

Many commentators claim that environmental issues are under the responsibility of governments and large companies only due to the lack of power among ordinary civilians. While I believe that the lack of power is a reasonable excuse for this provoking topic, I believe that everyone should be responsible for the environmental damage.

On one hand, as the power of civilians is scattered and insignificant, the key to the reduction of environmental destruction depends greatly on the governments and companies. Firstly, the government can enact laws to control the damage. They can pass a law that makes littering illegal or heavily fined. For instance, in recent years, the damage to the fauna in Vietnam rainforests has been reduced thanks to the modification of the law related to illegal poaching. Secondly, the government can co-operate with other countries, environmental organizations, and emergency funds. This kind of co-operation is incredibly effective in protecting the biodiversity of the country. For example, Vietnam is in cooperation with UNEP, an international organization that plays a big role in protecting our ecosystem. Thirdly, institutes can choose other environmentally-friendly ways to manufacture. Truly, factories contribute the most to pollution and other environmental issues. Company owners can use renewable energy sources instead of fuels, obtain gas emission treatment systems to reduce air pollution, ... As a result, our ecosystem would be much better.

On the other hand, despite the lack of power, individuals have to be responsible for the world-saving campaign. To begin with, people should raise others' awareness of the environmental situation. Civilians should be acknowledged about the devastating result of environmental damage. For instance, students ought to be taught about environmental destruction and ways to protect the environment. Then, residents can join environmental communities to help protect the environment. Generally, volunteers participate in taking care of the surroundings, pick up trash and clean the roads. Moreover, they also raise funds for organizations. Hence, communal activities can save the world. Last but not least, civilians should be self-aware. Truly, no one wants the Earth to disappear because of their irresponsibility. For example, whenever litter is in sight, it should be thrown into the trash can. Therefore, the environmental issue can be solved.

In conclusion, not only are the governments and companies responsible for protecting the environment, but also civilians should be self-aware in order to make our world healthy again.
Provide at least 3 sentences for the prompt restatement. Avoid using long sentences that combine 2 ideas in one. That type of presentation tends to become confusing, affecting the clarity of your paraphrasing, making it difficult for the reader to track the discussion. Do not use exaggerated wrd descriptions such as commentators and provocative topic. these change the discussion presentation in a manner that affects your version of the statement negatively.

to reduce air pollution, ... As

Incorrect punctuation usage. you cannot, under proper English grammar use rules ) Use 2 punctuation marks successively. This will result in a large GRA score deduction. Please review punctuation usage guidelines to help you avoid this and similar errors in the future.

Your discussion focus is only on explaining your personal opinion over the paragraphs. You have not met the requirement that asks you to explain the public points of view via the use of 3rd person pronouns prior to your personal , via 1st person reference. Your presentation is not format accurate and will be scored down because of it.

Home / Writing Feedback / Essay about the environmental responsibility of governments and civilians