Equal number of male and female students is a bad idea - it brings only limitations and obstacles

wahyu 16 / 28 1  
University should accept equal number of male and female students in every subject. To what extend do you agree or disagree?

In this good education era, many new classes are opened by university for receiving new students. Several universities should accept equal number of men and women in every subject. I absolutely disagree with that statement because some reasons.

Obviously, some higher educational institutions have tendency to apply the policy between females and males in every subject because they want to give the same opportunities to every student without seeing their genders. For example, in the medicine faculty, the nursing subject is dominated by female student while in the reality the patients are not always females. Hence the university authority gives the same right to the males who want to enroll in the subject. As a result many male students are interested in enrolling and studying nursing.

On the other hand, having equal number of students in the same subject is not good for student because of some reasons. Firstly, we have to know that all students have their own potency then they can enroll in whatever subject they want. Hence they can study and maximize their talent to achieve what they dream. It also gives limitation to the students who want to study in particular subjects but the quota for their gender is not available. In addition, the trend in majoring subject is change; many men study in the department which was dominated by females and use versa. For instance, in the cooking class many years ago, the females were the same as the males while nowadays. There are some reasons why having equal proportion students between men and women are not good.

To sum up, it is evident that there is a reason why universities should accept equal number of male and female students in every subject. However, I totally disagree with that policy because we have to give opportunities to the student for choosing their favorite subject without worrying about the equal number of men and women in their class.
hailun11 12 / 14 3  
Hello Wahyu^^

In this good education era, many new classes are ...

Let me to give you alternative for paraphrase your intro:
New era education is gender trends education which have become consideration by some Universities to accept their students when they want to take the major. I completely disagree with it based on these reasons.

... opportunities to every student without seeingcare their genders.
... the nursing subject is dominated by female studentswhilebut in the reality,as we know if the patients are not always femaleswomen . Hence,thea university has authority gives theof same right to the malesmen who want to ...

... many male students areis interested in enrolling ...

... and female students in every subjectdepartment .
... because we have to giveprovide opportunities to the students for choosing their favorite subjectfield without worrying about the equalinequalitiesnumber of men and women in their classfaculties .

Home / Writing Feedback / Equal number of male and female students is a bad idea - it brings only limitations and obstacles